Friday, September 12, 2008

I Did It To Myself

I have the WORST stomach ache right now. I woke up in agonizing pain, used the bathroom (I know, a little TMI) and still am keeled over sitting here. Pain pain pain.

I think it has to do with my 'late night' snacking. It was girls' night, and we had birthday cake for Sin. We also had Peanut M and Ms, and Real Fruit Gummies. mmmm, but today I'm paying for it. Owwie.

Sucky on top of sucky, my throat is sore. Like, getting-a-yucky-cold sore. And my right nostril is plugged. And this sucks. I havent' been 'sick' in a while, and I'm sure if I was out exercising more lately I'd be healthier. Bad diet and no exercise = yucky Debbi.

I WOULD run-- I even got all 'done up' the other night. X-weighted on the TV, the TWO sports bras on and holding me in so tight I'm sure my breasts were popping out my BACK!! Runners double-knotted... I pulled the treadmill out from the wall where I 'stored' it for the summer, and plugged it in. Nothing. Oh, then I remembered the power switch. On. ????? Nothing still. After trying other plugs, and jiggling cords and whatnot, still nothing. GRRRR.. Actually, not even GRRRR. I was sooooo mad, as winter is FAST approaching and I was treadmillless!! I was livid. ROAR!!

So I called my sister and cleaned. LOL I'm such a girl.

Bear HATED Beavers last night. Sat on the side of the gym and pouted. The WHOLE time. Wouldn't do anything, talk to anyone, play any games... nothing. ???? I don't know why, but he's my shy boy. And this was a colony with LOTS of kids, so I think it was a bit overwhelming to see that many people he didn't know. We'll try again next week, and see what happens.

For girls' night, I had a rough time. We watched a chick flick, which, to anyone in ANY relationship issues, isn't usually a good idea. It kinda depresses me sometimes. Not in a big way, but I went to bed kinda sad. I heard some things last night that confirmed my insecurities, and although it's NOTHING, it's hard to hear. That's what insecurities are: something absolutely stupid that's usually only in your head, and the SLIGHTEST thing sets you into this freak-out. You know?

In boob news, I am OUT of bandages now. No more wearing a bra to sleep! It's very very liberating!!!!! I went and got properly sized at a reputable bra-fitting store. I am NOT the "D" the nurses at the clinic told me to expect to be. But whatever. Good to know.

5 comments:

Becka. said...

Curious...what size ARE you?

Unknown said...

You mean Mom's advice to take a pooh didn't make you feel better? Sorry. :(

LOL

holymotherofgod said...

Dude I had stomach issues today too! WEIRD! Hmm maybe all I needed was a pooh... LMAO

Debbi said...

no, Marci, Mom's advice is for when you have a HEADACHE, not a tummy ache. Which is why I find it even funnier.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to send you some online loving..... the good kind!! LOL!! Sorry I'm not there for you in the way I usually am.... Love ya, honey... xoxoxo and :)