Sunday, September 14, 2008

While I Wallow

Not funny: He couldn't carry a tune. But this song is so him. Or.. so ME. Yah. So me.

I loved our 'song'. I loved singing it. I miss it. I hate that the melody is off key and out of tune now. Like, some days I feel like my voice is gone.



Sorry guys. Tonight's just one of those nights. And you're stuck reading some verbal diarrhea because I don't know how else to 'vent', so sucks to be you right now if you're still (amazingly) reading this drabble. I'm tired, and we all know how I get when I'm tired. Crappiest part about that-- the catch 22, so to speak-- I am tired, so I get sad. But I'm usually not wanting to go to an empty bed when I'm sad because it's harder. So I avoid going to sleep, I don't even go into my bedroom if I can help it. And get more tired. And more sad. This sucks.

What am I doing?! I'm such a dumb girl. Dumb to be sad.

"I guess I'm stuck with ya, and someday I'll find the love I'm looking for.
Then my sweet, sweet song won't sound so sad no more"

You're gonna think I'm even dumber... but know what makes me feel better? I'm gonna go into my closet and try on my clothes. LOL. I like this new body and how it fits clothes. So, I'm off to go write a NEW "solo symphony" with the best chords I can find. :P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

*hugs*

Debbie Jo said...

And your new body is HAWT!!! I'll admit, I watch your show about once or twice a month for motivation. I like seeing your familiar face and seeing your transformation right before my eyes. Your transformation is my inspiration. I love you and I wish I could give ya a good squeezie type hug. LOL I'm a nerd I know!

Anonymous said...

you mean to find the best CORDS you can find, right?!? lol

Debbi said...

yes, Kiki, that was the joke. Never mind, I obviously didn't quite get it across right.

Thanks guys. I feel better this morning-- tried on some clothes-- that helped! lol