Thursday, September 4, 2008

Picture Post

A Day in the life of Moi! Done by photos. And, let me tell ya'll... walking around, documenting most of my life with a camera around my neck-- not always that much fun! lol. be grateful I took the camera off when I was taking a shower with my 'sisters' (haha, Rachel, that sounds WAY wrong!!)-- THAT would have required a wide-angle lens!

Wake up time..

Getting monkeys ready for school.
How cute is Bear on his first day? Man, I love uniforms! Have I mentioned that today yet?! lol
Out to the bus.
Laundry.
Cleaning playrooms like this. gah! yuck yuck yuck! And don't forget the most annoying channels to be found on TV... they're playing at my house nearly 24/7! Grr. Even when nobody's watching!!! lol
Lunch-- Mimi likes to make 'houses' with her dishes. Yes, that there is lunch IN the cup. ew.
While I clean lunch, they're busy playing!
Changing of the guards. And, yes, I put them here for the picture and then GARBAGED them right away. Eew, the smell, man! I deal with A LOT of diapers in a day!
Nap Time!!! YAY- best time of the day!
Chill time for me-- the computer between bouts of cleaning and showering and such.
The older kids who don't nap are allowed to play quiet games.
Step outside for a while-- see the new church's progress. Yes, this is standing on my deck! how awesome, hey? Only crappy part is.. see that brown dirt in front of the church? Yah, they're gonna build condos there- and ruin my view! :( But, for now, I'll admire being able to step on my porch to see the chapel.
Kiss a few boo-boos and scratches.
Regular life: AKA, potty training.
dinner
Chris comes over to see the kids.
bedtimes

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow that food looked so nummy. I liked how the quiet game was Crokinole...lol and Mimi's house was hilarious! we did that with our garbage after McDonalds with the Suttons...remember? Roly Poly Oly isn't THAT bad a show. :P That church is going up fast! I was only there a month ago and it's shown considerable progress.

The Bullknitter said...

that was a fun post! The "sisters", hee hee.

Debbi said...

Mimi's houses. ug, how annoying as a mother, though. At least, at McDonalds', we cleaned it up ourselves. But I do remember that. Funny.
No, Roly Poly Olie isn't bad of a show, but Treehouse day in and day out-- get's annoying no matter WHAT show it is!

Anonymous said...

I'd concur. I live with a 6 year old and on saturdays, it's my tv she uses .

Unknown said...

Love LL's face in the pic with their uniforms. I wonder where she gets her funny faces from?

And that HAS to be an old picture of Jer and Chris...Chris is not that skinny or WHITE anymore, right?? lol

Only you would do a post like this, Deb. haha. Loved it!

Debbi said...

you're right, Marci. It's an old picture of Chris and the kids-- I didn't/don't have a recent one. He's not white, and he's DEFINITELY not topless, but he *IS* that skinny. It was taken in May. (We both lost a lot of weight because of diet, and he's working out now too)

Becka. said...

Love this post. And you look amazing. Seriously. And enough of this "we have to get together soon." What is your weekend looking like? Let's make a plan.