Thursday, September 4, 2008

Good Choices are ALWAYS rewarded

HEY HEY!! GOOOOOOD NEWS!!!

Last night, Bear's Beaver leader called (see yesterday's post on 'deadbeat mom' WHO). They had a cancellation for Thursdays, and he called me to offer the spot! WOOT! Sooo glad I stayed true to my gutt-- still got the blessings out of it! YAY. So, I went and signed my life away (registered him and paid and arm and half a leg in fees, fundraising junk, etc). Worse yet, I volunteered to be the 'POPCORN' lady for our Scout Troop! What am I thinking!? Like I have time for that.

But it's Scout popcorn, and let's face it. It's the best popcorn around! ;)

4 comments:

Rach and Tay Campbell said...

mmm popcorn!

Anonymous said...

Scout popcorn truly is the best stuff isn't it. It should sell like hotcakes...like Cadillac Escalades to trophy wives.

Anonymous said...

I agree! Good choices are rewarded. We signed up for a monthly donation to Sick Kids Hosp this week...and the next day my DH got a promotion! Amazing.

Glad to hear the Beavers thing worked out. :)

Carla McDaniel said...

love ya!!!!!!!!!!!