Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A La Marci

SINCE 2OO8 STARTED

-------Have You-------
• Had a bf/gf : Nope, just a husband
• Had your birthday: nope.. mine's on Hallowe'en.
• Cried: Oh yes. see posts from the other day to even the past 5 months!
• Had someone close to you pass away: not really.
• Pulled an all nighter: yes. Not by choice, but because I was so upset I couldn't sleep. BIG difference.
• Drank tim hortons: I think I may have had a Timmy's hot chocolate. Yep. pretty sure I have... oh... wait... NOPE! That was in December. Nevermind, then, NO!
• Gone on a shopping spree: Kinda- with Fred, the stylist from X-weighted. It was fun having a personal shopper.
• Gone to the movies: Yes. Last movie was for girls' night-- Baby Mama.
• Been to the beach: Yes. I went to the beach in Vancouver in February with Beau, and with CC and Shae.
• Bought something over $100: groceries isn't a "thing", more like thingS... so no. I don't think. Oh, yah, the vacuum. The wonderful vacuum!!! "It's very sucky!"
• Met someone new : yes.. many people. Most recent 'met' is "Stan", from Toronto.
• Been out of your home town: only to Lethbridge. Nowhere really exciting..
• Done something crazy: uh... hi, my name's Debbi... have we met?
• Had drama caused from something you said or did : Um, again, have we met!!!!?
• Thought about moving: Yes, obviously. But thankfully I don't plan on having to move for a few years, if then.

-------In The Past Month-------
• Kissed someone: Yes, Chris. my kids.
• Slept in a friend's bed: nope, only in my own.
• Snuck someone over: uh, NO!
• Snuck out of your own house: yes-- all the time! I am berry berry sneaky! I sneak out when I don't want the kids to know I'm leaving. But Chris or Uncle knew I was leaving, so it's not FULL sneaking.
• Been to a bar: not in the past month, no.
• Gone over your cell phone bill: I don't have a cell, so no.
• Drove somewhere: YAH!! I am a mom aka: taxi. Of course I drive-- I drive LOTS of places.
• Done something you regret: funny, I can actually answer no. I don't regret how I've been in 2008 at all.
• Drank alcohol: nope. I'm clean.

-------Last-------
• Thing you bought: milk and a redbull at Macs'.
• Person you hugged: dayhome child "G".. He's a sucky boy.
• Person to call you: Dayhome mom to check on her unusually cranky child and make sure he's better than the screaming son she dropped off. It's like nursery, people, they get over it fairly quickly.
• Person who messaged you: "Stan"
• Time you took a bubble bath: I don't like baths and bubbles make my skin too itchy. So, maybe when I was 12?!~
• Time you felt stupid: Uh, what type of stupid are we talking about-- like, I-didn't-know-something stupid, or I-just-did-something stupid? Didn't-know stupid: February. Did-something stupid: today! LOL
• Time you walked a mile: I walk about that much everyday, at least.
• Person who saw you cry : "Kannie" and Uncle and my kids.
• Person who made you cry: Do I need to answer this? Chris, as if you didn't know.
• Person you watched a movie with : I actually don't know... probably Uncle and Kannie and possibly even Chris. Oh, no, never mind-- I watch movies EVERY day with the dayhome kids. I've seen Enchanted more times than I care to admit in the past 24 hours!
• Person you danced with: wow...uh.. I haven't danced in forever. Chris, I think.
• Person you yelled at: Mimi, to get her to stop biting another kid. LOL.. mom of the year, I tell ya.
• Person that told you they loved you: My sister.
• Person to make you smile: Stan and Cyn, interchangeably.
• Friend you missed hanging with: Pamps and Lars.. thems were goodtimes.
• Person to have a serious conversation with: Cyn
• Person you dated: Chris
• Thing you did last night: Went to soccer for LL, had a banking meeting with Chris and our neighbour (who's also our financial advisor/banker) laughed on the phone with Cyn and my sister, went to bed.

1 comments:

David and Cheryl said...

I love that you blog more than once a day.. I love to see what you're up to! Maybe one day I'll be that good! Take care and thanks for the good chat yesterday!