Sunday, June 22, 2008

"Busie" Weekend

(haha, a friend of mine spelt busy like that once, and it makes me laugh now...)

The past few days have been great. I'm tired like crazy, but great, just the same.

Friday, I took the kids out to the store to get LL's birthday photo outfit. On their birthdays (or close to it), I get them a new outfit and they get their photos done for the wall and grandparents. She was so cute-- she wanted her hair 'grown up', so this is what it ended up like, although it was different in the studio, as in THIS picture she had been playing outside for a while. Her pictures will be cute, too.

Then we played in the backyard for a bit, taking photos. After they were in bed, I went for a run, as usual. Picked up Sin, and we walked and walked and walked. We picked up another friend, V, and ended up walking for about 2 hours!! It was 11:30 pm before I even got home! Gotta love Summer Solstice, where the heat is perfect and the sun's out for ages!

Saturday, I spent money AGAIN! AHHH. Well, this is because I didn't have a camera, and was dying without it. I've been borrowing my Aunt's camera-- SECOND one she lent me because the first one the kids lovingly bathed for me! :S I don't want to have that happen again. Thankfully I've budgeted pretty well this month, and the new camera wasn't horribly painful! Look how pretty it is, though! And it takes AWESOME pictures. lol (not that it has ANYTHING to do with the photographer, haha)

We took off to the zoo with Sin and her daughter. Although our kids were ALL tired and wore out fairly quickly, we had a great time. The sun was out, the baby elephant was out, and the messy cherries were out too, hence the kids' messy faces. lol

We came home, the kids played at the neighbours' waterslide, watched a movie and had a sleepover in Bear's room. (love her bum--)

FULL day yesterday.

Today's a bit overcast, but we're on our way to church anyways. I'm hoping it's a bit nicer later this afternoon so we can go for a walk or something. And use my camera! lol :)

1 comments:

Tricia said...

you've got some cute kids!

found your blog off of a link of a link...(you know how it is!) And I recongize you...from 10+ years ago! YSA days (however you were the cool girl...and I was just a new member!) Just thought Id leave a comment...you kids are so LUCKY to have you as their MOMMA!