Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Kids

How do I answer a 7 year old's questions:

  • Daddy said he loves me and Bear and Mimi more than anything else, but does he love you?
  • Doesn't Daddy want to live with us?
  • Why doesn't he want to be married?

I tried answering as best I could. But I can't answer the last one-- so I told her to call her dad.

Sadly, his only answer was "that's a hard question". My little girls' heart is breaking, and, in turn, mine breaks because I can't make her better. My poor babies. I hate this part the worst.

Some good things-- I bought pillows for my bed-- BIG, fluffy pillows because Chris took his. Now I have a million pillows of lovely down feathers all to myself. Weee. Okay, so I have 7 (you can't see them all in the picture) Pillows are good.
ANDDDD, laundry day is SO much easier. lolBIG, FLUFFY pillows are the bomb!!! I wanna get a few throw pillows and such, but that's not a necessity, so we'll just hold off on that for a while.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You switched your room around!! Healthy! Fabulous!! I love you!!