Thursday, June 5, 2008

Because Nikki did it.


So, I did the "google yourself" thing.. I put in "Debbi Is", but only came upon one.. then "Debbi wants"... here's the results.


Debbi is
the owner of Mack Research and Writing, providing articles, reports, case studies, white papers and otherwise assisting businesses
Not last I checked-- and if I am, I should be fired!! Or be getting paid a LOT more than I am!

Debbi wants to move to Italy some day and travel.
I actually DO!!! maybe not MOVE to Italy, but travel to Italy, absolutely.

Chef Debbi wants you to know the preschool cookbook. is great to have around for those holiday days at home
OOOOh, I gots a title now-- "CHEF Debbi". I'm hotstuff around here.

Debbi wants to someday be a full-time missionary, and became a Reverend and a Family Nurse Practitioner to fulfill that call.
Yes. No. Yes.

Debbi wants to make sure that her two sons have a calm and exciting world for learning.
I only have ONE son, last I checked.

Debbi
just doesn't operate that way -- she wants what's best for her clients.
ROFL-- I have clients?! Man, I REALLY am not getting paid enough around here!

A debbi is a term for a desperate girl. Someone who waits all night trying to get into a packed club is so debbi, or someone who wants to get with you.
Thrilling to learn. I love having my name be something horribly negative or derogative. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm a debbi 2! ;) These were funny...

David and Cheryl said...

Hillarious Debbi!

Elder Karoly totally remembers you guys and filled us in on some of the things you guys did together.