Thursday, June 19, 2008

Don't Mess with PMS

I am cranky cranky.
I don't even have a REASON! PMS? Maybe. Tired? Slightly. Stress? Likely.

Just seems like sooo many things yesterday annoyed me. I hate days like that. Especially because I don't know what to do to 'fix' them. grrr. Not that I made it any better... I COULD have gone for a run, but instead I stayed home and watched X-weighted..which, surprisingly, put me in a worse mood. A run would have been a better choice. But I didn't want to.

Yesterday-- cleaned up hot chocolate in the basement, which led me to clean OUT the basement of Chris' stuff and a bunch of other things I was hoarding. Oh, do NOT let me hoard in the basement-- childhood flashbacks ... AHHH. :P Now the pile outside on my curb for the garbage man to take away is chalk-full of broken toys and garbage and all the OTHER foods (other than hot chocolate) the kids have been sneaking (Mr. Noodle wrappers, broken crackers, soya sauce-- don't ASK!! ew).

I got the lawn mowed and stuff yesterday, but didn't get the final plants into the garden-- I plan that today. Gotta do SOMETHING today. In fact, I have LOTS of things to do today--

  • recycling, (I miss curbside so much!)
  • drop off clothes for the Salvation Army,
  • pick up our marriage certificate,
  • pick up my contacts,
  • make an appointment with a Dr,
  • plant flowers,
  • clean,
  • fold laundry and put it away,
  • Get an appointment for my van to get repaired
  • pay stuff off and open up a new bank account
  • and most of all- sneak in a nap with the dayhome kids and try to get into a better mood.
Tonight I'm back at the final part of my parenting course. Oodalalee. :S. Last time I tried to stay awake-- and I wasn't even tired that day. Today's gonna be BRUTAL. One step at a time, one step at a time.

This picture makes me smile! And not for the reasons you think-- This is a joke with Sin and her sister, Shell.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

bahahah, childhood memories of cleaning out the basement?? love it.

That guy is hot. Love his abs. Is he from Calgary??? :P lol

Debbie Jo said...

Mmmm I love those kind...watermelon, or sour apple? Watermelon for me please!

Debbi said...

ROFL @ DJo! Yes, you know the kind--
sour apple is my fave!

The Bullknitter said...

What is that cowboy carrying?

Debbi said...

what do you mean, Jaqueline!? It's his belt buckle! lol

Ohhhh, the OTHER hand- he's carrying a saddle, I think. DOES IT MATTER WHAT HE'S CARRYING!?! !!!!