Saturday, April 5, 2008

Simple Pleasures

Yesterday was such a great day.

I got an email from X-Weighted, which I have been anxiously awaiting. They informed me that my episode airs in a month from now on MAY 7th on SLICE TV network. I'm super happy to have an actual DATE now. But to top it off, they've chosen me as their premeire episode. I'm really happy about that-- it's a compliment but also freeks me out! LOL-- maybe they picked me because it's a good episode, but maybe it's a good episode because I'm a basketcase with heavy drama or something. haha. Since I have NO idea how 6 months of taping will be edited into 48 minutes, I'm aprehensive about how I'll be portrayed on national TV! Whatever-- you guys who know me and love me know who I am for real.

Then, I got a few phone calls for my dayhome-- we have advertised for a few more kids, so this is a good thing. I need to make a few more bucks each month to pay down debt I'd really like to get out of.

And then Chris and I went on a date. Which is always good, seeing as it's not a regular thing for us much anymore. (I know, horrible to admit). But thankfully we got out last night for dinner with our new friends. (New ish-- I knew the husband from Vancouver, and the wife comes to girls' night with me now, but Chris and the husband are becoming better friends). We were all lame and went home by 10:30... lol, how old are we?! But it's nice to get out anyways.

So, yesterday, my simple happiness was in these things. Doesn't take much to make me excited, but I'm happy to take those things when they arrive.

0 comments: