Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baby, Oh Baby, the Places You'll Go


The best book to read to a babe in utero, I read to my kids, and totally <3>


I can't believe, sitting here, how many good oppourtunities have fallen into my lap during the course of my life- things I really had no control over.





I've been one of hundreds chosen to be on TV and lose weight (most recently),


Minutes before my final routine for the TV show.


I've been picked out of crowds to be on Nickelodeon's SLIME show, I have been chosen out of the audience to be in Disney parades (not to mention, I've been a performer in them, too).

That's me, in the middle, holding the baton


I've been elected Student Body President for my highschool,


I've been chosen to be an exchange student to Japan for a year in grade 11,

That's me, third from the right, showing the most leg!! haha






I've helped my parents win TWO trips to somewhere cool.



Okay, so the list isn't as extensive as first thought, but really, those are some really cool things. They don't include winning contests or competitions or draws. They don't include things I received because I worked hard for them, either. In retrospect, I sure have a lot of great experiences to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Holy moly, you look INCREDIBLE in that first shot!! Can't wait to see the show! You are an inspiration, Deb...truly!

Bahaha, and love the oldschool pictures too. Good times. ;)

Nikki said...

Great post!