Friday, April 11, 2008

Level Four

I am so grateful for a body that works. Seriously. Specifically the ability to hear.



Music, conversation, television/entertainment, animals, water, danger..



With Buddy's (aka Pooh-Bear) ear infection, I've seen my normally attentive son be completely oblivious to his world around him. He can't hear me, he can't hear basic things. I'm hoping that his infection will clear up soon. Thankfully he's not in pain anymore, but he's deafer than a... a...
something that can't hear. lol It's only a bit scary, because he can't hear cars on the street while he's out riding his bike (yes, we had a DUMPAGE of snow yesterday, and today the roads are CLEAR--- welcome to Cowtown!). I really like music, like I've said before, so missing out on that blessing in my life would make me super sad, would I know what I was missing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIyxkZod2cM One of my favourite Music Videos of late-- such a great presentation of this song, makes you believe every word! Now THIS is level 4 music!

0 comments: