Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday Ws and Word Verification Wednesday

Who: The Master of The House
What: Has a master plan
Where: The master bedroom, the basement, the kids' bedrooms, the overgrown gardens
When: allllllll week
Why: because the house is being sold. For sure. And masterfully skilled me gets to get the place all spic-and-span before next week, when I plan to list it. That's cleaning carpet. That's painting/mudding/sanding/fixing/washing walls. That's the .....*eeek* basement. ORRR the Garage!! So, if I'm MIA, you'll find me crying curled in a ball trying to avoid the kids too many mightie Mouses...ew spiders and cobwebs. Cleaning the masterful mess. Don't make me clean. You won't like me when I'm cleaning!

Who: YOU!
What: are invited to play along
Where: Down below, in the comment section
When: This morning, this afternoon, this evening-- whenever!
Why: it's Word Verification Wednesday, thanks to Jillene. So, play as many times as you like!

14 comments:

Annelie said...

Good luck with your cleaning & house sale!

holymotherofgod said...

first lets start with the word verification...

AUTTRU

Ah, true- cleaning sucks LOL!!!

Who: me
What: cleaned the dishes, did the laundry and have filled up 2 full black garbage bags of litter throughout the house so far. Still not done.
Where: Kitchen, computer room, living room, bathroom, bedroom...
When: started at like, 9am and its 1030 now- should be done around noonish.
Why: you tell me, seriously. Why do I have to do it?! I think a once a week Molly maid would honestly be worth it sometimes...

Kare said...

I LOVE your yellow cloth... LOLOL!! Where, oh where, did you ever get it? ;)

xoxoxo I've got some moving boxes for you! Still need?

Word verification: Appen
As in: Sometimes, crappy things (like having to move) appen...

Grand Pooba said...

Somehow that picture makes cleaning look kinda fun!

Pantionc - when your panties give you a front wedgie

Anonymous said...

jajajaj,jajaja! is super wonderful girl who is transformed in to clean the house ...... the mask is not to see all the grimaces of horror we do when we clean ???.... Debb is great

patty said...

this was mine ...

Kevin K said...

That facemask looks amazingly *not* like a facemask.

"Diednob" - "Whatever happened to Hitler?" He died, *nob*.

Unknown said...

yippee for house selling! right?

@ least you'll feel awesome AFTER you're done all the cleaning.

maybe get drunk while you're doing it...'cause that makes time go by faster.

andy

word verification: herryl

definition: don't get "her" all "ryl-ed" up.

p.s. that word verification SUCKED ASS.

The Bullknitter said...

I can't believe you're moving.

Becka. said...

Can I just say how incredibly skinny you look in that pic?

Everyday Goddess said...

wv: dials

It's a real word! Sometimes it happens.

Alison said...

Here's hoping it sells super fast so you don't have to MAINTAIN the uber cleanliness forever, because that - would suck.

sultess:
Princess Jasmine's mother who was obviously on an extended spa retreat during the entire 'falling for a street rat' phase.

Claudine said...

Love the cleaning ensemble. I'll adapt it to my lifestyle soon!

Hope things go well with the clean up. Cleaning up is never fun.
Sometimes I wish I was all Mary Poppins and could sing and snap my fingers and VOILA!
Dang you Disney for creating something that'll never happen!!

word verification: refic.
definition: What I say when I'm too lazy to say "terrific"

Organic Meatbag said...

Word verification: Kaphol, which sounds like some anti-inflammatory drug!