Monday, June 22, 2009

Not Me Monday- Catch Up

So, I am NOT playing catch-up on all your blogs this week. Last week, I swear, I was a hermit. Totally secluded in my basement, or surrounded by paint cans, I felt sooo out of the loop regarding facebook and blogging and *gasp* even talking on the phone with my sistas, whom I usually talk to fairly often. I am NOT looking forward to a 'regular' week.

I am NOT happy the painting is done and looking FANTASTIC. It was NOT cute to watch Will in his element, and I did NOT learn anything about how to paint properly. Last time my house was painted, the people who 'helped' paint also did NOT manage to paint the carpet!!! I was super happy about that. So, when Will's employee spilled a tray of paint on my carpet again this past week, it was NOT nice that I knew Will could get it out no problem. Which he did. Which is NOT awesome. It was also NOT cute when Will taught Bear to paint too!
The kids' school did NOT have a stampede breakfast on Friday morning, where Will joined me and the kids (and his sister and her kids, since they also attend that school) and we did NOT enjoy a short break from the WORK back at my house. Will did NOT attract all the cute girls! ;)I did NOT have a good time spending Saturday morning with some of my favourite girlfriends at a baby shower. I also did NOT enjoy walking through the mall after with Sin. We also did NOT enjoy the fact that we are the same size and weight, so only ONE of us has to go into the change room! Everyone needs a friend like that. It does NOT double my closet/shoe accessibility.

I then did NOT drive out to be with Will and his children. I did NOT have a great 24 hours with them. I did NOT play cards with the kids while Will taught one to drive, and did NOT have a nice talk with his mother. We did NOT all cuddle and watch a movie, and I did NOT fall asleep in Will's arms. I did NOT enjoy singing with his father, too, and did NOT enjoy watching some old home-movies of the kids when they were babies. They were NOT cute! It was NOT hard to watch Will's taping of his ex-wife, seeing through the camera how much he loved her and not feeling the pain of that myself. Not because I was threatened, but because I did NOT feel sorry that their marriage didn't work, although it worked out in my favour in the end-- divorce sucks, no matter what. It may not make sense to others, but it was sad. Even though it's good for me! In spite of that sadness, I am NOT thankful for the rain in our lives that has made us who we are.
Yesterday was NOT Father's Day, and I loved being with such a great father. Will's children are a complete joy, and as their Dad, he has done something right. It makes me happy to have him around my kids, knowing that his influence will only be a positive one. I am NOT truly blessed to be surrounded by many great Fathers.

8 comments:

EmmaP said...

sweet! that was so totally sweet! i love it.

Jillene said...

Aaaawwww....what a sweet post!!

Unknown said...

you look hawt, dude.

and i totally fell out of the loop last week too...s'okay, i'm making the rounds now.

so here i am!

andy

xoxoxo

Grand Pooba said...

Will is one talented man! Not only with the ladies but with the paint!

Now wait a second, have you had those boobs this whole time and not told us about them? Shame on you!

Organic Meatbag said...

I am NOT believing a single thing you just said...nah, just kidding, I am... nice bloggy blog!

Amy --- Just A Titch said...

What cute pictures! Looks like a super fun weekend :)

Nikki said...

Love the photo of the two of you by the fence. You have the look a like thing going on...a good sign! Except your boobs are much bigger than his! lol

Tanis, said...

What a great and Busy time you are having! It always seems like we are in Waterton the same weekends. How is it that we never run into eachother?