Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Word Verification Wednesday, and I'm NOT Blogging About Recent Drama!

It's Wednesday today. I have nothing noteworthy to blog about. I considered blogging about my weekend 'drama' with Chris and "Kay" (his girlfriend) and how Chris wanted to stay in my house while I was out of town this past weekend so that he didn't have to deal with his roommate who is anal retentive and doesn't really like kids and when I asked him if Kay and her kids would be here too, he said yes and I was a bit uncomfortable about that but reluctantly agreed but when they got to the house I was still here because I hadn't left yet and Kay didn't come in to meet me when she had the chance and so I felt disrespected because who in their right mind asks to stay in someone's home that they aren't willing to meet the hostess first and seriously, I'm supposed to meet her before the kids did, but so much for that theory and what the heck happened to Chris and my agreements regarding all of that and yes I know things with Will didn't exactly go as planned either but that's not a reason to make two wrongs into an attempt at a right and how when I told Chris I was annoyed by the fact that she didn't want to come in to meet me and that she was no longer invited to stay here because I can't handle the immaturity and he stormed away from me without acknowledging he heard me or defending himself or her or ANYTHING and seriously if she was worried about it being awkward then she's got another thing coming for her when she DOES decide to meet me because if you ask me it's already awkwardER now and then I find out that he never even ASKED her if she wanted to meet me but simply assumed it was what she'd say but turns out she ended up asking him about it later too which makes me wonder if in reality HE didn't want us to meet which only bugs me further and when I called him on that he apologized and things are all better now and worked out with all parties involved so, NO, I won't be blogging about that afterall! ;)

Instead, I'll remind you all that it's Wednesday and time to play along with Jillybean at Thou Shalt Not Whine. Define your word verification, and have a GREAT Chocolate Wednesday!

9 comments:

Kat said...

preditim-Short for predicting him, meaning predicting what "he" will do. Lame I know.

Unknown said...

Chocolate Wednesday? Is this official???

waton

kind of like a wanton, but not quite...kind of like the ones I attempted (first time) to make with rice last nice. ;-')

Grand Pooba said...

Well I am so glad you're not going to blog about that, because that wouldn't be interesting in the slightest! ;)

Patexpab

Note pad made out of platex tampons.

Jillene said...

I am so glad that you decided NOT to post about that. I also think the the Chris and the chick are very inmature.

I SUCK at WV--just ask Jill.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. First time reading basically a one-sentence blog. And you want to be an editor, my sista?? ;)

saddisa - a sad sister.

Kare said...

I love my word... how appropriate right now (unfortunately).

SWINA: a girl piggie

Kristi said...

nonskyan=the one afraid of parachutes or parasailing

Carla McDaniel said...

okay...i have to say that that was the best run on sentence i've ever read!! awesome...
i know...only me

EmmaP said...

man - i am SOOOOOO glad you didn't blog about the drama cuz if you did then i'd probably have started to giggle so hard that the diet coke i was drinking, which i am not supposed to be drinking because my dr. told me not to, which i will also not blog about, might almost come out of my nose, which in turn might make me giggle even harder which will then of course trigger that little bladder of mine, which would have just been filled with said diet coke and i would have to cross my legs really really tight and hold on for dear life so as not to pee my pants because surely i would want a chance to finish reading your post before leaving to do something mundane, like take a tinkle, so again i am glad you are not blogging about that.

Sainty - adj. the act of being of or like a saint on a temporary or rather "as-needed" or part-time basis. Some who is not as bad as the obvious choice presents. Ex: Most of the time she can be really obnoxious, but today she was sainty as she chose not to yell at her boss.