Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Watch This!

The best way to beat a crappy mood? Talk with friends. Take a long rollerblade. Have a shower where NO ONE is bugging you. And, when all else fails, try these:

There is nothing more heartwarmingly charming and cute than this. In 60 years, I want you to find me at my retirement home-- and make sure that me and my super-cute husband are THIS in love and THIS full of fun! *YOU MUST CLICK!*

Now this is totally awesome. Sometimes, it takes someone like this to break stereotypes. When the band teacher asked this kid what instrument he wanted to play, I'd venture to guess that THIS wasn't the answer he expected to get! I'll bet this dude was beaten up in elementary school. *clickage*

And, seriously, this guy's mouth. TALENTED! Watch the whole 2 minute thing, cuz, SERIOUSLY, each time I think he's reached his 'abilities', he does something new and I sit here going, "Whoa".
*Click heeeeeeeere*

6 comments:

Jillene said...

WOW!! He is AMAZING!! My 10 year old son watched with me and was amazed too!!

Everyday Goddess said...

Both of those videos were so cool! But now I feel totally talentless.

The Bullknitter said...

Loved all those videos. Especially the piano players.

Grand Pooba said...

Ok, I can't clickity click at work, but I was just talking to the hub about roller blading and how I miss it.

Nobody roller blades here anymore so I'd feel kinda silly being a 27 year old crazy lady out on roller blades. But I want to!

Carla McDaniel said...

piano players...the best! thanks for sharing. it put a smile on my face

EmmaP said...

that flautest was awesome. and i loved the old couple. my fav was how they kept patting each other's bum... so cute!