Saturday, May 23, 2009

Six Word Saturday- a few to chew on

  • Running for Cancer. Hoping for Cures. Other than spending time with family whom I seldom get to visit with, I get to also see one of my bestest girls. And I get to run for cancer whilst remembering family members who are missed. Yay for me, I have a new iPod, so I'll have my tunes too!

  • Masticating on elephants, morsel by morsel. I'm not letting my 'peace' go. I know how to get what I need and want, and I know that, when I need to, I'll know what path to follow.

  • Missing my profusely attractive, hand-holding inamorato. First weekend in a while I don't get to see Will. :( that sucks. Just in case you wanted to know what I think about that. ;)

  • House is a mess. Don't care. Besides, maybe, if I have to sell it and move into a cardboard box because of Chris' no-job sichee-ayshun, I could sell the house with grimy hand prints 'custom artwork' and moldy diapers 'one-of-a-kind aromatherapy'. Or burn it. Yah. That'll be better for EVERYONE involved!

3 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Elephant sounds like an excellent source of protein. But yes, small bites, don't choke.

Enjoy the run, such a great cause. I'm still bummed I'll miss our annual cancer 5k because of vacation. I may just donate and do 5k on the beach so I can be there in spirit.

Thanks for playing and enjoy your weekend, even if you're flying solo.

holymotherofgod said...

I always forget about 6 word days until I read YOUR blog lol!!!


Thanks for the reminder there pal!

=)

EmmaP said...

you said everything i was thinking...