Thursday, October 23, 2008

MAsTeRCarD'S lAtESt C0mMeRCiAl

One Child in time-out for hurting another child: 5 minutes (one minute per year in age)
One Large Mirror: 80$ from Stupidstore (on sale from $140)
The Amount of Glass one can get on the floor when a mirror that size breaks: 1,000,000 peicesDistance glass travels in said moment: 5 MILES!!
One child in time-out with anger issues who knocks over mirror: Priceless.

Fun fun.

And, today is off to a weird start-
Yesterday, I took two garbage bags from the kitchen out to the curb. Seeing as it was garbage day today, I didn't bother just leaving them in the garage until later that night
- that'd be moving things twice, and my mother always told me that was silly. So, I took them right to the curb. At about noon.
Seven pm I went out to take LL selling her mint Girl Guide cookies. Garbage was gone.
????

Gone. As in, not spread all over the place -- nope, disappeared completely!!!
I started to worry about it. But over the night, I started getting all paranoid. What's IN that garbage??? Although most of my bills are ripped up and put in the RECYCLING for
shredding, so it's unlikely that any fraud-seekers are going to find anything. But in that OFF chance that they do, it's totally freaking me out!! Who steals garbage?! And, seeing as it's kitchen garbage, they're gonna be slightly disappointed, I'd think. Unless they were WANTING 4 pizza-boxes from the other night. Still. What if something IS in there???

Ooooh, maybe my mighties came and took it off like ants do?! :/

0 comments: