Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy 336th Month-aversary

As of 6:38 AM today, I am:

You are 27 years old. You are 336 months old. You are 1,461 weeks old. You are 10,223 days old. You are 245,360 hours old. You are 14,721,638 minutes old. You are 883,298,330 seconds old.


Personally, that's kinda cool. Pointless, but cool, no?

I had a nice weekend. Friday night, Chris and I rented a few movies. We watched "The Lazarus Project", which, I'm not keen to recommend. In case you were wanting to see it. It's just.. 'okay'.

Then on Saturday he played in a volleyball tournament, so I trekked the kids out to cheer him on. It made me want to start playing volleyball. I watched some of the girls on the teams, and I swear, I could keep up to their levels! It would be another thing for us to do together. Or, at least TRY. Maybe I'd hate it. He still has his men's league, too, so I wouldn't be infringing on 'his time'. We'll see. When I'd play, I have no idea! lol maybe we'll just play together and brush up on my skills (BAHAHAHAH, skills! AHAHAHAHA, *tear* man, I'm funny!) before I join a team.

Sunday, LL gave a talk in church. I love watching her grow up- watching her do it all on her own, watching her read, watching her look over at us when it finished for the 'nod of approval'. I love that. So grown-up, and yet, so adorably childlike and innocent.

Wow, this post has NO substance!!

hmmm. uh,, something of substance...

A blogger put this on her site and I totally LOVED it. I've never heard this song, but I liked it. In my bitter-days, this is EXACTLY how I felt!
If I Were A Boy- Beyonce

I looked up the words to this song, and it's another good 'angry' song.
I Don't Care - Apocalyptica





Yep.. That's the substance for the day! lol Enjoy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You've never heard "If I were a Boy"?? It's super popular out here. When I first heard it I thought it was absolutely ridiculous. Now, I still think it's absolutely ridiculous. Only Beyonce could get away with a song like that. ha!

Debbi said...

Nope, never heard it ever until the other day. I don't get out much apparently. lol

It IS kinda ridiculous, but once you've BEEN that girl, it's not so ridiculous, you know!

The Bullknitter said...

Volleyball - Thursdays 9:15 - Sundance Chapel. Consider yourself invited.

Debbi said...

Thanks, Bull. But I have too many dayhome kids to play on Thursday Mornings. (Im assuming AM, right?)