Thursday, October 9, 2008

All About "I"

I stole a LOT of the answers from Cloe, but that's because she's awesome, she's also going through a divorce, and she and I are alike in many ways.

I am: finding myself and loving every minute of it

I think: "honesty is the best policy", "hindsight is 20/20 " and "a friend in need is a friend indeed" are all very true cliches to live by.

I know: I don't know everything, I can't see what lies ahead, and I won't be given more than I can handle

I want: to love and be loved

I dislike: coffee-flavoured ANYTHING!

I miss: my family

I fear: mighties, regret and being unprepared

I feel: liberated, rejuvenated, and excogitated

I hear: Treehouse TV, children playing

I smell: Flowers given to me.. and possibly the smell of a dirty bum. Not quite a winning combination.

I crave: bad foods, answers and man-hugs

I cry: when I am worried, when I'm hurt, and when I watch sappy movies

I usually: wear jeans and a T-shirt

I search: for my bank card more often than I'd like to admit

I wonder: where I'll be and, more interestingly, WHO I'll be in 5 years

I regret: few things in life, as mistakes have made me stronger and I've learned from them. But I regret hurting people in the process.

I love: my family, the season of fall, and eating yummy dinners

I care: about my friends' happiness.

I always: feel better about my life after I exercise

I worry: about pleasing my parents

I am not: racist

I remember: a lot of 'heart pictures', but not usually the entire surrounding events

I believe: everything is part of a plan

I dance: when a song makes me move, and pretty much, whenever I can!

I sing: all the time!!!! Usually church songs.

I don't always: give service like I think I should

I argue: usually only in defence if I feel me, or someone else, is wronged

I write: to release emotions, to figure myself out and to preserve history for my posterity

I win: cutest kids award!

I lose: my glasses, my temper and my inhibitions---- just depends on what time of the day you catch me at.

I wish: I had this belly!!!

I listen: to what's usually NOT said

I don't understand: math, religious persecution and myself well enough

I can usually be found: by calling me at home during the day, through email or facebook

I'm scared: of mighties

I need: stability, love, happiness and good friends

I forget: the important things in life when I'm worried too much on the unimportant things

I am happy: ANYTIME I'm with family!


And last but not least-- I have only 2 more hours of work today, and then I am packing the van up and taking the kids to Chris' family's home for Thanksgiving. I think we've spent 7 of 8 thanksgivings with them since we've been a family, so it is nice to keep that tradition. I haven't seen my in-laws for a year, too! Which is CRAZY, as I usually see them a few times a year! So, if I don't blog, you know why---

I'm taking a much needed vacation from dayhoming, a much needed vacation from chores around the house and a much needed vacation from computers and blogs.

Be nice to each other while I'm gone! ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures with the kids and/in the pumpkins are HILARIOUS! Love them! Just how big was that one pumpkin?? LOL! Happy Turkey Day to you, hon... you are one of my favorite fowls ... !! ;)

holymotherofgod said...

LOL about the enhancer! Enjoy your turkey, and let's NOT discuss the sausage....LOL!!!

Debbie Jo said...

LOOOVE that huge pumpkin swallowing your kid! SO CUTE!! Have fun in BC. I'll miss ya tonight.

Nikki said...

You don't even like Coffee Crisp? How unCanadian! lol

Debbi said...

ew, DEFINITELY NOT, Nikki. Sorry. :)

And yah, that pumpkin was MASSIVE!! Took practically a CRANE to move it before we emptied and carved it!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how'd you get the picture of my abs??!?!?! LMAO

Claudine said...

I'm so glad you did this! Your answers were fantastic! Glad you put your own unique spin on them. Made it so much better!
Thanks for playing along with the tag!