Friday, October 17, 2008

Ask Away

So.

I had a meeting with my Bishop last night. Nothing of note-- just a 'how are you' talk. I told him about certain thoughts regarding certain things I'm going through- talked to him about my feelings on aspects of my religion. It was a good talk. And I didn't get called to the calling I was PARANOID I'd be asked to accept--- I HATE doing Primary Music, and that calling just 'came open'. SOOOO, to the "little birdy" who told him I didn't want that calling (and I KNOW you read this blog!!! ;) ) THANK YOU!!!!

I also had parent-teacher interviews with Bear and LL's teachers. All good things to say, in general. Bear's teacher says he's quiet, reserved and hardly says two words at a time to her. LOL-- yep, that's Bear. Or, it is when he's in a situation he's unsure of! LL's teacher says she's a KEEN learner, tries hard and has social issues in knowing how to properly play with others. YEP-- that's LL!! Physical and slightly abrasive to friends. Not news on any front.

GV night last night. Simple, talking with the girls. We spoke of this blog and how the girls don't think they'd be able to post everyday because they feel uninspired. But believe you me-- if you own a blog-- thinking about what to write about is sometimes the hardest part, no?

Whatcha wanna talk about today? I was kinda inspired by SO@24's blog today. Kinda sorta. I was thinking, what would people ask me if they were given the oppourtunity to ask anything?!!!

So, I'm opening the floor up to ya'll. Ask me anything, either through my email, or as a comment. I shall answer in a post to come. Never tried this before... maybe I'll hate it. Maybe there's nothing you guys don't already know-- or maybe I'm dillusional into thinking that you actually have something you WANT to know! lol

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are your feelings on your new "twins"? Would you change anything? How has it changed you if it has? Or your relationships? How BIG are they?


Boobs!

Anonymous said...

are you and chris back together?

Debbie Jo said...

Do you think I am crazy?! Do I sound as messed up as I think I do? (referring to last night)

Anonymous said...

sre you sleeping with Chris

Kat said...

baahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you pick your nose?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha Kat!! Picking your nose!! Love it... ;)

So, if a tree falls in the forest... Just kidding. OK. Seriously. If, Heaven forbid, something awful happened to the kidlets and they were no longer here, would you regret being with someone who's had a vasectomy? Would you want more "birth" kids? Would you adopt? Or would you be "done", anyways?

Huh. Compared to the nose question, I'm a total downer!!

Anonymous said...

Does Chris read this blog? If so, what does he think of it?!

Love your blog, by the way- the highlight of my boring day!

Becka. said...

Okay, can I just say that I LOVE that I already know the answers to ALL of these questions! Yesssssss.

mcdltdsy said...

What a fun idea!!! Don't know if I'd be so brave. I don't have any questions... you know me. If I wanna know something I'll ask. Nothing right now though :)

Debbi said...

hhaha, Becks. Ya, I think you actually do! lol
And MC, you'll think of SOMETHING! lol

Claudine said...

What do you do or where do you go if you want/need time for yourself? (I mean other than GV nights). Or maybe I just answered my own question...aww...I don't play games so well!

Anonymous said...

Hm, anything you'd say to me that you don't? hahahaha I'd always like to know what people DON'T say, It's one of those imaginary conversations I have with myself, that I know you have too. You've mentioned them before. It varies between what great things people have said, and what things people HATE about me. And how I'd find out. Maybe when I'm at Judgement day. That's besides the point. :)

David and Cheryl said...

How on earth did you guys come up with GV, as the title of your girls night? (the real meaning of GV )I'm sure it's an interesting story! Chat with ya soon,

Anonymous said...

Has it been hard to maintain you weight loss? What's your current weight?

Anonymous said...

If you haven't gotten your "job", do you think it would of made a difference in your relationship with Chris, as it now stands. Do you think people can really be sincere and actually change and start over in such a short time?
Do you ever worry about STD's?

Unknown said...

Do you still have those HOLY CRAP days, or have you found a solution?

Anonymous said...

what do you REALLY think about all your family members.
Are there any you dont get on with or understand.
Will you really tell truthful answers to all these questions or just what people want to hear

Anonymous said...

Other than being a nurse, what else would you like to be or do?(when you grow up :) Had to throw that part in!) LOL I only ask cuz I was just talking about that with J-bear. He wanted to know what I would do if I wasn't in the dental field.

holymotherofgod said...

Hmmm ask you anything you say. What if I have a few questions?

What do you feel the purpose of your life is?

Where do you see yourself in five years?

If you now could tell you from before anything, what would it be?