Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday W's

Who: Cyn and I
What: Laughed harder than I've laughed in YEARS
Where: mostly through Facebook, actually.
When: yesterday... I assume the conversation will continue today
Why: oh, why??? lol where do I start?! We are two girls with very twisted minds who are sarcastic to no end. We laugh at each other, we laugh at ourselves, and, yes, we definitely laugh at others' expense. Oh Cyn, how I love our laughs. The last time I laughed like that I was talking to my sister, "Lola".

Who: Estranged friend
What: cancelled our planned talk last night again
Where: well, technically, she cancelled on the phone
When: yesterday night
Why: her husband was out of town, leaving her with her kids at home and no sitter. We 'rescheduled' for a few weeks down the road, as conflicting schedules kinda pushed our meeting further and further ahead. With Chris leaving, it's going to be harder to just leave one evening, although I know I have Uncle and girlfriends who can help me.

Who: me
What: wanting to get a lot done
Where: around the house, around the yard, and even at the store
When: hopefully before tonight
Why: the house needs more cleaning done and there's laundry in various-finished states kinda laying in piles or buckets everywhere. The yard, now that it's not raining, is in serious need of a mow and trim, and the gardens are looking more full of weeds than full of anything else! :( If I don't save it soon, I'll not be able to save the perennials from sure strangulation!! And I have to get to the store today- LL's birthday is on Saturday and I have to get her present, her cake ordered/made, we're out of toilet paper (YA, BIG REASON TO NEED TO GO TO THE STORE TODAY!) and I need a few other things..lunch fixings, hair conditioner and a few non-important things, but still.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did your big plans go for Wednesday? here's hoping you got some TP!