Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Funnies






A few new laughs. Just for fun.

Before I go make dinner (thankfully it's raining and soccer is cancelled so we get to eat at a descent hour tonight), I thought I'd mention a few things. Tune in to Global TV (Calgary- channel 7 SHAW) tomorrow morning-- you should catch me on it anytime after 8:15 a.m. for the last publicity interview before the show airs tomorrow night.

Here's the SLICE's description of my episode.. (if you click on the link, you can also see the episode guide for my and all the others' episodes)

Debbi is a young mother of three who used to be hot stuff. Even now she pictures herself as a pretty young thing – until she catches her reflection and is shocked by her own bulging body. Debbi knows her husband Chris is no longer attracted to her and she yearns to be the “trophy wife” on his arm. It is only once the pounds begin to melt away that Debbi realizes she is losing weight for the wrong person.

Dun dun duhhhhhhh..... This is gonna be hard to watch, I know it.

2 comments:

Carla McDaniel said...

Debbi,
I know this has been a hard journey for you..:( rewarding at the same time, but with lots of ups and downs...and you learned a ton about yourself through it all. I am so proud of you...of what you have accomplished...I'll be watching it tomorrow night...thinking of you...sending good vibes your way and supporting you through it all. YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!!! Truly you are!!! Just be proud of what you have accomplished...no matter how the episode turns out to be. Regardless...it will be an experience you can add to the many you've had that have made you the person you are today...
love ya

Nikki said...

Cute cartoons!

The media will sensationalize what they will...exploit what makes the story work from their perspective. Those that know and love you will have the discernment to know the difference. Trust me, your courage, your accomplishments and your heart is all I'm tuning into see.