Monday, May 5, 2008

Waiting and Weighting

Yah, so yesterday WASN'T a good day! how lame. Coulda been-- but everything went 'wrong' or not as planned.

Thankfully, Chris was able to come to church with me, which is usually really nice. And on top of that, I have a few really great friends who support me each week and I thank them from the bottom of my heart. Friends who listen to me and sit by me and give service to me. Friends who inspire me and love me.

The evening after church was fine.. BBQ'd dinner and just relaxed with the family for a while until bedtimes.

And that was my day. Pretty uneventful, eh?

I was SUPPOSED to have an interview on the phone yesterday for METRO magazine. They never called, and I had to somewhat wait by the phone. Now, they're calling sometime today, and again, I 'wait' by the phone. Lucky for me, today I have nowhere to go and nowhere to be. And WAY too many kids to WANT to go anywhere!

TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL THE X-WEIGHTED TV SHOW!!! I'm sooooo excited. After seeing the commercial, I'm more excited each time! (And more nervous). 2 days. I'm sure Thursday morning's blog will be allllll about my reaction. Or not, as i may be curled in a ball, crying in humiliation! lol

0 comments: