Thursday, May 15, 2008

Showers


you know what's really sad? When I'm happy to have gotten a shower in. How lame am I? It's such a rarity in my life to shower with no one else IN the shower (hubby who's "bored", kids who want in or NEED in because they're nasty) or shower with no one even in the bathroom. We have a glass shower in our bathroom, so there's NO privacy.


Last night, I did my 3.5 km walk again with my friend, and then ran another 3 kms. Although I got home late, I was glad to have done it anyways. Although, I freaked myself out a few times, thinking about the strange man that is probably lurking behind that electrical box, waiting for a female runner to come by, panting, and take advantage of her 'out-of-breath-ness'. I really DO have an imagination that gets the better of me sometimes.


After the run, I had a shower. ALL BY MYSELF. Doesn't Mercer Mayer make one of those books? LOL I don't think it's about having a shower, though.


Today, a few kids cancelled (there's that nasty bug going around) so it's soooo quiet right now. Weird! I have ONE extra right now, and i don't know what to do with the stillness in the house. I'm actually going to venture to the grocery store! Yay for fresh veggies.
Ew-- other than the whole fish, this is all yummy. When buying fish, it should not look like it could all of a sudden wake up and bite my fingers.


yes, it appears I'm on a bit of a health-kick. not that it'll last long-- tonight's girls' night and we're heading to Peter's Drive In because one of our girlfriends has never even HEARD of it! mmmmm, milkshakes. mmmmm So much for running! lol. No matter. I'll run again tomorrow. (I hope)

This is me at Peter's a while ago... I guess I was hoping there'd be no proof that I was there.

1 comments:

Debbie Jo said...

I'm so glad I read your blog today, because I didn't know what the 8GV girls were doing! YAY for Peters!!! I'll go and check out the details online. I tried calling you today while I was at my last day at work...no answer, and I didn't leave any Voice mail. Sorry. See you tonight!!! WOOOOOOT