Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two busy for a real blog

Two everyday things you don't want to live without: computer and music (I'd say family, but that's a given and EVERYONE has that answer, I'm sure)


Two of my favorite songs: right now? Miley Cyrus- See You Again, and Jo Dee Messina- I Wish


Two things I want to do before I die: fill a passport and get my nursing degree


Two stores I shop at: Walmart and Stupidstore. Stores I LIKE to shop at? Pier One and Golden Acres



Two things that scare me: Mice and my gramma's emails LOL

Two snacks I could eat everyday: cheese and berries



Two people I'd be lost without: Chris and my Mom

Two nicknames I've been given: Mom, Debra

Next two places I want to go on vacation: Mexico, Greece

Two favorite spaces in your home: kitchen and backyard

Two of your favorite restaurants: Boston Pizza and Catch



I found this picture of Boston Pizza's menu online-- in Japan! How cool is that?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"Two things that scare me: Mice and my gramma's emails LOL"

BEST LINE EVER!!! HAHAH

Debbi said...

HAHA, I liked that too. I so funny.

Nikki said...

I loved your backyard on "the show"...looks so purty!