Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Ws and Word Verification Wednesday

Who: Babbling Brook
What: had a conversation with me
Where: in the car
When: this morning while waiting at the bus stop
Why: because she's cute.

Brook- You and my Uncle should be a good couple... he's having a divortion too!

BAAHAHAH, divortion. Like killing a full-grown, adult baby! haha. I am now loving that word. lol

Who: Me
What: is coping
Where: inside my heart
When: a little more each day
Why: because I have amazing friends. I have made new friendships with people in similar situations and have enjoyed 'comparing notes' and confidences. I have friends, tried and tested, who have stuck by my side through every tear and complaint. I have friends who bring cookies, send little love notes or packages, and speak in certain love languages that are touching and humbling. I hope I can be that friend to these people that they are to me.
And, because I have amazing family. Parents who are there for me whenever I ask. Sisters, who amidst their own phenomenal pain and hurt, have listened to my fears and failures, and have loved me in spite of my faults. Who support me more than anyone ever can. Brothers who hug and call and write messages. I feel loved more and more, and so less alone than ever.

And, because I have amazing faith.
I know I confuse people. But my faith in God and Jesus and the atonement are really bringing me through this. I know I 'chose' Chris to leave. But let's remember, it's never an easy choice to make when a marriage is at stake. It hurts. But sometimes the right choice is the hardest one to make.
So I thank my blogger friends I've never met but love completely, my neighbours, my ward, my dayhome mothers who are my friends as well, my separated/divorcing/divorced friends who 'get me', my Eight Gothic Vagina girls, and everyone who fits into any category above. Thank you. I've needed you.






And that's right. It's Chocolate Wednesday. I will not be having Chocolate today. And I'm okay with that. Besides, I'm not really into Chocolate lately. I'm more into the Candy thing, and had far too much Candy last night. lol.. and I loved it.

Being Wednesday, it's time to play along with Word Verification Wednesday, courtesy of Jillybean. Everyone join in!

My Verification Explanation today:
nernab

kidnapping a computer geek

7 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

"Divortion". Love it.

Word Verification: unnyxpas

It either has to do with rabbits celebrating Christmas or making a funny faux pas. I'm not sure which.

Unknown said...

You're amazing. And I wish we were closer so I could hug you too.

Word: Basemat
Another name for homeplate.

Unknown said...

You go, girl! I am so inspired by your surrendering to life and doing what you have to do and remaining strong in the process of it all. Thank you for being a person that Stands for Something.

ansco......isn't this a gas station? It sounds like one

zipbagofbones said...

Word: macala

Give me your number and I macala tomorrow.

deb@virginia blue said...

I'm so happy that you're on the road to feeling a little better each day.

I'm hoping I can get there myself one of these days =)

LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!


word verification:
gardesin...the original apple eating offense that started it all.

(I WOULD get one like that!)

mskaz said...

Divortion is pretty hilarious. And you know, she might be on to something!

Hope you are doing well. I was thinking of you the other day and how you were coping with everything. Glad to see things are moving in a positive direction for you. You deserve good things in life.

Ingestic: Well that's obvious. It's what happens when you mistake a tic for a raisin in your trail mix. You ingest tic.

Claudine said...

Ahh...divortion. Brings it all into focus!

Love that you're still blogging and still doing what's right for you! I love that you're finding your path.
Simply...I love you.

Pating: (really?...I got a lame one, so I'm reverting to primary speak)

Pating is when you touches someones where you not supposeded to.