Friday, February 27, 2009

Childhood Logic

Mimi comes around the corner, pantless as usual, playing a game with her siblings.

Mimi: Na na na na na,, you can't catch me. ha ha haha ha, I the biggest!
Bear: No, you're not the biggest.
Mimi: Ha hahaha ha, I'n the boy!
Bear: You're not a boy, Mimi.
Mimi: no! I'n the boy! See my penis!?
Bear: you don't have a penis, Mimi. You're too little for a penis.

!!!!
How old are you when you grow your penis!!??

Um, Bear's a little confused apparently. Time for a biology lesson.

4 comments:

Everyday Goddess said...

I wish my ex could have grown a new one. But he probably still wouldn't have known how to use it.

Itworksforbobbi said...

LOL! That's one conversation I've NEVER heard around here ;)

Claudine said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! Love that conversation!
My little guy knows too much about "biology". (Not my doing either!!)
Let me know how that lesson goes!

Unknown said...

I guess I am glad I have all boys. No confusion there!