Saturday, February 7, 2009

Six Word Saturday

You bet, it's that day again!

Time for Six Word Saturday Meme.

Only speak in six word sentences.

And get a good message across.

What to say about this week?

Somehow I can sum it up.

Although, six words will not suffice.

Lack of sleep and so tired,

I made a much needed choice.

Afraid to admit what I need

or hurt him in the process.

I start again, a single mom

And hope to find peace again.

A vegan diet well under way

this was a week of changes!

6 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Wow, crazy over-achiever, look at you go!

You had a big week but it sounds like you're very in control and moving towards good things.

Thanks for playing along again this week!

Becka. said...

You're a cheater at six word saturday. ;)

Tiffany said...

That's a lot to happen in one week.

Morgan the Muse said...

Yeah, that is over the top! I never thought of it that way. Maybe next week? I hope it is a week of changes, and only good ones!

Melissa B. said...

Pretty Awesome...six words in a poem!

holymotherofgod said...

I dig the haiku action there!
Why are you so freakin tired?
Glad the raw diet is working.
Maybe you are in detox eh?