Friday, January 16, 2009

Verification Explanation

I have LITERALLY started four different posts for today.

Each time I get a few paragraphs down, I realize that even *I* am bored of my lack of eloquence today, so it gets deleted. Grr for brainfarts. I think it's just that I'm tired from 8GV night last night. *I love me some Gothic Vaginas. They rock.

So, instead of me 'entertaining' you (let's pretend that's why you come here, just to make myself feel important!:) ), *YOU* get to play my game and entertain ME. I can't remember whose blog I saw this on, (if it's yours, speak up so I can add a link to your page and make you famous!) but I had so much fun with it, and found it so funny, that I knew I wanted to indulge the rest of you. And, because it's not my idea (not like it would matter if it was), play along on YOUR blog if you like!

***edit: Thanks to JillyBean at Thou Shalt Not Whine, where this idea stemmed from. She runs the game every Wednesday, if you wanna play, visit!

Today, because of my lack of motivational things to talk about, we're gonna play what I'm gonna call "Verification Explanation!"



In the comment box, write what word verification you are expected to type. And make up an explanation to describe what that word means. Fun stuff. The one above is just a silly example- Check out the comment section for my *real* example.

Go..

Leave a comment! it's the easiest comment you'll ever make, seeing as it's already there for ya! ;)





***
Oh, and in case you're keeping track of the score... last night was attempt #3.

SCORE:
Chris' need for me to know when "What do you Think" means "Tell me things I want to hear": increased

Debbi's points for waiting for the "What do you Think?" question: revoked.



It's beginning to look like a LONG season and a losing streak! :S

20 comments:

Debbi said...

talitink: to confide in a fairy

Unknown said...

antid: for those times when you're just way too drunk to pronounce "antacid".

Anonymous said...

warlessi: toddler-speak for pacifist

deb@virginia blue said...

subreb: hillbilly equivalent to a suburb

Michelle said...

Yay I got an easy one.

trustspa~The spa that actually uses all those fancy cleaners instead of keeping them only for display purposes.

Anonymous said...

dishi - restaurant-code for the dishpit slave :)

Anonymous said...

calitcha

Swimmers itch caught from too much beachtime in California

Anonymous said...

psyclo

Immitation is NOT flattery. The scary girl who keeps copying you, becoming your psycho clone.

Itworksforbobbi said...

Sitiatio - New top of the line patio set complete with NO table, NO chairs, and NO umbrella. Just sit. On the patio. Okay, I got nothin'.

Beauty of Expression said...

spable- the ability for a woman suffering from instability to become somewhat stable if sent to the spa for the day.
Ya babyee....now that's what I am talking about! lol

Bob said...

MOCHE----a Starbucks flavored smooch..you know...coffee-breath kiss

Call Me Cate said...

I also had issues coming up with a topic today.

inistats: a survey of inward-pointing belly buttons.

Jillene said...

tantaph--only tanning half of your body.

I really suck at this game--SORRY!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I got another good one! :)

pyledan: What you get when a whole bunch of rugby players named Dan all fall on the ball.

Grand Pooba said...

midgess - A midget princess

Claudine said...

scessots: the technical term for the running boogies from your nose when you ugly cry. The whole scrunched up face, tears absolutely pouring from your eyes, complete wailing, unable to breathe snot dripping from your nose ugly cry.

Maki said...

titsta: the term for female friends who only talk about their boobies. Gosh, I suck!

Thank you so much for supporting my big day past Wednesday - it's belated, but I'm trying to visit everyone and it's taking me a LOT longer than I thought...

Funny post and I'm grateful that you visited my blog.

Please stay in touch! Have a lovely weekend - xoxo

Unknown said...

rocha - a female roach. In Spanish.

Jillybean said...

Anthe

I have anthe in my panth.

I think it might have been my blog where you saw the word verification. I run the game once a week "Word verification Wednesday" I'm always amazed at the creative definitions that people come up with.

Go ahead and link to me, I would love to be famous!

Debbi said...

You're right, Jilly. I think it was your blog. Link is up.

WV: gueswi
"Gueswi are now friends".