Monday, July 28, 2008

Last Post?!

I don't know how much I'll be posting in these next few days- Possibly the entire week. Just so you know. Awww, wipe those tears away. lol No worries, I'll make this one a gooder. lol

I had a good weekend. Friday night I spent at home, being lazy and sleepy. Went to bed and slept in. lovely! Saturday I ventured out into the mall!!! THE MALL!~! what am I thinking? On a Saturday, no less. Turned out to be awesome!!! I forgot that 'the MALL' is a crazy world of interesting people and fun things to look at. I love people watching, observing families and singles and couples and employees. My especially fave? Security guards who feel important. They're hot. lol

I had only one pair of pants that I can wear-- I actually have 3 pairs, but 2 I don't wear as often. So, I took off to grab some new jeans, specifically. It was SUPER fun-- tried on pants after pants after pants...different cuts and styles and colours..fun. I was excited to try on 6s!! SIZE 6! From a 16. That was a great feeling. So, there I am, comfortably in the 6s, when, just for FUNNNN, I asked the employee to get me 4s. Because the 6s were perfect, but because they had some stretch to them, I knew that in a week of wearing them, I'd hate them because they'd be all stretched out. I've bought pants from this store before, and that's EXACTLY what happened.

Enter employee with size 4s. start knees shaking. Fear creeping up into my throat-- will this be a bad idea? Will I leave the store with NOTHING but a bad self-esteem? Will I be able to get them ON, let alone- if I get them on, WILL I GET THEM OFF!? (haha, could you imagine-- 'uh, excuse me, but I can't get your pants off'. LOL)

My hands slowly raise the pants up my thunder thighs. What's this?? They got up?
Can I do up the zipper? Oooooh, I CAN!
And, now for the torturous part-- turn around and check out the butt---

AHHH!! They fit! They look good!

DANCE OF JOY-- I'm in a friggen 4!! I LIKE the look of the 4s! And I'm not poured into them!!! Do you know how happy I was about that!? Yes, yes, they're stretch 4s, but whatever!

So, that was a GREAT start to my shopping afternoon. Bought a few other things, but in general stayed clear of shirts. haha. I DID buy a zip-up hoodie. As I'm trying it on and pulling it 'out' to make fake big boobs... the manager asks if I need help. Isn't that a million dollar question. Luckily for me, she was referring to needing help with the clothes, not needing the MENTAL help that I probably LOOKED like I needed. LOL Soooo, I told her I needed to be sure that the shirt would fit over a boobjob- hey, I'll never see her again and could care less what she thinks about that. As it was, she was a DD herself, so SHE OFFERED to try it on to show me how it would fit if I was as large as her. (*which was FRIGGEN huge, so I knew that if it fit her, it would DEFINITELY fit me after my job). So, hoody now hangs lovingly in my closet. And I love it.
It's like this, but not.

Went to Japanese food/sushi with a girlfriend. Then out to a movie. Which was SUCH a good girl-night, and I got home at 1:30 am.

Church was church. Had a GREAT dinner (intruding on a friend and her family)- by invitation of course. Then Chris dropped off the kids.

We got talking.
It was the BEST talk ever. As in, I told him EVERYTHING about everything. I confessed to reading his journal (don't ask-- there was a reason for that) and about how I'm annoyed with his 'games' and such. It was nice to get some clarification on his MO, and, surprisingly, I even REasked his opinion on my dating! I felt strong enough to hear whatever he had to say.

Turns out, what he had to say was humourous to me anyways. Nothing I wouldn't expect an ex to say. I found it refreshingly nice to not have anything left unsaid and to be able to express my own opinions on his actions lately without being rude or upset or anything. It was sooo nice.

So, this week ROCKS. I mean, yes, I'll be spending a fortune on gas, but it's worth it. Today is my 'get it ready' day, because tomorrow my one sister arrives with her 5 kids for a day or two. Thennnn, the day they leave, my other sister arrives with her babe and hubby and I make trip one to the airport. They leave a day later, but during that day I trek to the airport for trip two to pick up my OTHER sister and her hubby. They also leave that night. The next day (we're on Friday, in case you're following along) my brother arrives and I make trek THREE to the airport. Somewhere in that, my OTHER sister arrives by bus, which may or may not entail a trip downtown to the bus depot. In case you don't know (likely you don't), a trip to the airport is about an hour of driving. FUN FUN. And yes, in case you didn't ALSO know, I will be shuttling the dayhome kids with me for 2 of those trips. lol

Thennn, Friday I take off with my full van for a family reunion I am SOOOO excited for. I LOVE love love family functions, and we haven't all been together for years! So I'm thrilled. yes, there's usually some sort of drama, but I'm hoping it doesn't happen tooo badly. I bet it'll be during photos-- that's the only 'stressful' thing of the weekend, so that's my bet. Not that I WANT that, but I assume that's what's to expect.
Me and my sisters.. one of my all-time faves of us.

So, as you see, I may not blog much this week. But I will be back next week, (if not before) to post lovely pictures and opinions on whatever else has gone on in life! lol Stay tuned.

5 comments:

The Bullknitter said...

Here's to wishing you a ton of fun on your little Vay-K.

Ribbon Wand Maker said...

Enjoy all the family visits! I will miss your blog posts...but I guess I'll just have to deal.

holymotherofgod said...

Wow SIZE FOUR! How inspirational are YOU! Nice post; enjoy your time and GREAT PICTURE at the end =)

Cheryl and Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl and Bob said...

Size 4!! That's fantastic--you must feel AMAZING!! Congrats!