Friday, July 11, 2008

Oatmeal Chocolate Chunks

Makin' cookies. Lots and lots of cookies. Thankfully, with this many cookies being made in my home, none of them are STAYING in my home! lol I am making cookies for thankyous (finally-- like, a month WAY overdue), and they're also Chris's favourites, so the kids are taking some to his house this weekend too. They HAVE to get out of my house (the cookies, not the kids..haha) so that I can get to that 130 mark by monday. I HONESTLY doubt it will or can happen, because the last 10 pounds are ALWAYS the hardest and slowest to leave. :( Big tears.

2 comments:

Becka. said...

Listen. I can TOTALLY hlep you out with those cookies, if you need rescuing. TOTALLY my favorite too. Want to run with me later tonight? I'll get those last few pounds off....;)

Unknown said...

I'm cheering for ya!! Gooooooo Debbi!!

(and you can ship some cookies this way--I'll help!)