Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

A post of tidbits. Not Timbits... although... I had some of those with the dayhome kids yesterday, and forgot how gross they are. I mean, I love donuts as much as the next person, but timbits are so much drier. Although, the handy bite-size makes me feel less guilty when I eat 20 of them. Those powder-covered ones are my fave!!

Last night, I donned my VERY FUN wedding shoes, and went with my lovely friend, Becka, dress shopping again at a friend's bridal store. Funny enough, the dresses we narrowed it down to are TOTALLY different than the dress from the other fitting with Sin and Babbling Brook. hmmmmm. Now what do I do? If Will didn't read the blog, I'd ask all of you your opinions. Alas, no pre-wedding shots here. But I'll help ya out-- just imagine: white or off-white dress. To the floor, or slightly above the knee. fitted on the waist or empire waistband. Low cut or not. Sleeveless or strappy or full-arms... :)

Invitations are out. That feels good.

And today's the last day I have with my longest-standing dayhome child! :( I've had Andrew for over 2.5 years now. It's sad that today's my last day with him. Moving on to bigger and better things.

House NEEDS TO SELL!!!!!!

yah. That's it for today. Pretty lame post- busy dong laundry and cleaning and getting ready for the long weekend coming up.

And check out this blog: www.cutelikemegiveaways.blogspot.com They always do fun give-a-ways. Not to mention, Hailey's awesome herself. After all, only the awesomest of people have a birthday on a holiday.

10 comments:

deb@virginia blue said...

i canNOT wait until we can actually see pictures of your dress and shoes!!!

i'll be keeping my fingers crossed about the house..

B Willy said...

I dont read the blog.......hehe
just post the pics :)

Debbi said...

ha. I love you...But no, I'm not posting them here. That would be stupid. And then you'd have to call me Sarah. LOL

Lynn said...

LOL! You two crack me up.

JennyMac said...

dresses..shoes...two of my favorite things!

Unknown said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAA. You two are funny.

Cyndi said...

ROFL hahaha... I LOVE IT!!!

EmmaP said...

ok, well can you at least find similar dresses you can post that are not wedding dresses??? like bridesmaid dresses???

zipbagofbones said...

Ooh wedding dress options are totally endless, huh? I can't wait to see what you end up with! After Will, of course.

Unknown said...

in my well educated opinion...since i wish to live vicariously through you during this special time...i think that you should pull out all the stops.

'cause really, let's face it...our first wedding just shows us what we want or don't want for our second one.

it's like the first time you buy a house, you aren't necessarily going to be happy in six months that you only have one bedroom...maybe you want four. or maybe you don't ever want to sleep in that bedroom ever again because you're so freakin' disgusted and can't understand why you ever liked that room in the first place and now you want to light a match and set it on fire.

i digress.

so close your eyes and imagine yourself as you want to be.

but go with more beautiful, rather than slutty.

save the slutty for the wedding night.

andy

love you:)