Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me Monday- Camping

I am NOT back.
I did NOT have the BEST time!
I do NOT think Will's family is crazier than I knew they were.
And that does NOT make me happier, knowing he still has yet to meet most of MY family! muahaha. And, heck, we already know he can handle crazy.

I am NOT tanned after spending the entire week at the foot of the beach.
I am NOT bruised all over my hips from sleeping on the tent floor.
I did NOT miss my bed!

I did NOT love swimming.
I did NOT love learning to ride the new ripsticks Will and I have.
I did NOT enjoy kayaking around the lake to see the turtles and fish in the SUPER CRYSTAL CLEAR water, and I did NOT laugh my butt off when Em tipped the kayak while she and I were in it!
By the way, the water was NOT cold and refreshing.
I did NOT love that my kids got a heck of a lot more water confidence after this week, even though there were a few moments that I had to 'save' Mimi.
I did NOT love being goofy with the kids.

I did NOT give my kids to Chris for the week, while they camp with him and my ex-in-laws.
I am NOT happy to have a week to myself (minus dayhome kids during the day) to get some wedding planning done.

I am NOT excited that Will and I have a house to move into.
I am NOT happy to live closer to my family.
I am NOT moving in a few weeks, even if this place doesn't sell by then. Which means, I will NOT be living out of suitcases for a while.

I am NOT so in love!
Oh, did I mention, I do NOT think Will is DANNNNNG hot?! ;) And he's NOT all mine. :D
I do NOT think my little Willy rocks. (haha, that sentence is NOT funny!)

I am NOT upset that the house across the street has a conditional sale sign.
I am NOT hoping I'm next.

7 comments:

Cheryl and Bob said...

I am NOT so happy for you and I am NOT wishing you guys all the best!

rachaelgking said...

Aw, yay! This is the bestest "not" post ever!

So happy for you, for everything :-)

Lynn said...

Okay. I am still NOT getting the "NOT Monday's".....actually I am. : D
Looks like summer has been great for you all! We'll have to stop by and visit the next time we are at the temple.

Tanis, said...

Ok if we are going to be neghbors I do NOT think you should give me more details then that! :)

Ok I'm kidding.

jthardyfam(at)yahoo(dot)ca

If you ever feel like getting the truth about the place! Jokes I'm sure you know wht to expect!

Grand Pooba said...

Okay that first pic rocks! You guys fit right in with Wills family!

And how darling is that pic of you and Will on the towell? SO DARLING!

Megan said...

Looks like you did NOT have a wonderful camping vacation!!

EmmaP said...

i did NOT totally LOL AND snort when you said your little willy rocks. I did NOT drool just a little when I saw Will in his Swimsuit, and I hope you do NOT forgive me for admitting that... and I am NOT glad that his family is a smidge on the c-c-crazy side as I do NOT think that means they are totally freakin awesome!!! :)