Friday, July 10, 2009

3/52 and As My Friend, Montgomery Burns Would Say: "Exxcelleeent!!"

Hey! So, remember this post, from not too long ago? It was that one where I entered into a contest for 'looking back' on a post from when I first started blogging and comparing it to now.

Yeah, well the other day, I won! (okay, I was one of 7 winners, but still, that's pretty great) How awesome is that, hey?

You can read all about my claim to stardom *here*. Then you can beg me unashamedly for one of the Ben & Jerry's coupons I have. Maybe I'll even do my very first giveaway. Although, that takes a lot of work, and to be quite honest, I'd probably rig the results, just for the sake of feeling all powerful and omnipotent! muahaha.

Cuz everyone knows, I need to feel SOME sort of power in my life. :)
Besides, it's so unlike me to share ice cream. Let's be honest here.

Oh, and it's Find Mom in Foto's Friday.
So:

Forever In Blue Jeans


This was Family Home Evening this past Monday night. We did a high quality, slave all day making it 'board game', girls against boys, on which Latter-Day Prophet said which quote. Girls won by a landslide. Then we had pie and ice cream. As you can see, I dressed up for the occasion by wearing sweat capris and Will's T-shirt. Stylin' eh?

12 comments:

Kevin K. said...

*Holds on to the shopping cart while saying*

"I want dat" pointing to a Ben & Jerry's coupon.


(Oh, and I thought my word verification was funny.......Spancr)

Unknown said...

ooh ooh ooh! Pick me! Pick Me!

Jillene said...

CONGRATS on winning!! And what a great prize!! Who dosen't love some Ben and Jerry's--especially Phish Food?!

Great FHE pic!!

Brandi said...

you won? that's awesome, congrats! you and your sweetie should share your winnings :)

Grand Pooba said...

Congrats woman!!! That is awesome but don't worry, I don't expect you to share your ice cream.

Fun FHE idea! So I decided that I want to see your X-Weighted episode. So why don't you just post it on your blog eh?

eh?

Anonymous said...

who is that holding your son? It is his uncle? or his Dad? I see Will there but am confused as to the 'other' male in the pic

Debbi said...

Anon- it's 'Vegan', Sin's husband. We often do FHE together to make it easier on our brains when we have to think about ideas.

Kevin K. said...

Oh, side note:

I love that your blog subtitle says "Unique...simple...and beautiful" underneath 3 *identical* daisies. Unique, my foot.

A. said...

Rig it so I win. LOVE YOU!

Mc .B Willy said...

Ice cream .. When the Freak did we get ice cream...... lol


I'mm Sooo Speciall ... AND You know u love it..I mean me :)

Megan said...

Mmmmm....ice cream....I wouldn't share either. LOL

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning!