Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mimi Makes Me Laugh

*during family prayer*

Mimi: Heavenly Father, please bless us. Fank you... a house. Fank you... a fam'ly. Fank you...a temple. Fank you...a dessert and ice cream!

*Getting dressed in the morning, she brings me her dress*

Mimi: But Mom! I can not get dressed out here! People will see my pirates!
Andrew (dayhome kid, 3 years old): There's no such thing as pirates. Pirates are only on TV. Like Dora.
Mimi: Yes there is. Hers has pirates. Hes has a penis.
Andrew: Not pirates. Privates!
Mimi: No. See? (pulls up her dress.) My pirates.

***

***

9 comments:

Cyndi said...

Haha thats awesome! I miss my little Mimi

Jillene said...

hehe!! Pirates!! My son used to call then prophets. BWWWWHAHAHAHAHA!!

Tanis, said...

Oh that is so cute! I love kids prayers!

Brandi said...

what a little cutie!!

Unknown said...

my youngest has this "new york" accent thing going on sometimes.

she once insisted that she needed to take a potty to school and i'm all "a potty?" what the heck is that all about...

it took us 15 minutes to figure out she meant a "poppy".

it was remembrance day.

andy

My Many Coloured Days said...

Oh.my.goodness.

Too cute.

Funny enough the word verification is "phorn"!!!

EmmaP said...

hahahahaha! ok, now all I can think of is this:

Aargh! Me Pirates wanna dock the ship! hahahahahahaha!

I know. Wrong. So terribly, horribly wrong!

But Wait... There's More... tee hee...

Ahoy "Mate"-y.... Again. so terribly, horribly wrong!

Arrgh! Me Pirates Want some Chocolate... *giggles shamelessly*... nuff said.

Dorienne said...

Kids say the cutest things. Good luck with the wedding dress. So much fun!

Megan said...

LOL Emma!! :0P

I love how little kids talk! Hilarious!