Saturday, July 11, 2009

Six Word Saturday- Ye Hawwww

I'm Off Stampeding with My Cowboy




For more SWS (Six Word Saturday), click on the button and join Cate!

My sister Kiki and her fiance Ken visited last night. They went to the Calgary Stampede and reported back: Good times. Ricockulous outfits prices. Bad food. Shiny fireworks and flashing women lights, Horrible line-ups, and smelly fat men farm animals. What more could one ask for!?

So, guess where Will and I are excitedly headed for the day!? :D

9 comments:

Megan said...

Haha! Sounds...umm...interesting. lol Have fun!! =D

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! I was even born in that honkey-tonk city and I've NEVER been to the Stampede. Have fun for me!

Kat said...

me too! Never been yet and I want to go after hearing about it all week, maybe next year....

Unknown said...

have fun cowgirl...

giddy up!

andy

xoxoxoxoxo

Jillene said...

hehe!! Have fun!!

Lindy said...

Sounds like an interesting experience to say the least!
Have a good time!

Call Me Cate said...

Sounds good to me. Yeehaw! And thanks for playing!

AudreyO said...

And they did this on purpose? LOL

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a dream date.