Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Million "themes" for the Day.

It's April Fools' Day. NAY. I hate this day. It's kinda childish-- and not in the "I'm young at heart" childish way, more like the "I don't wipe my own butt" annoying childish way. Chris says I used to try to 'get' him, but I don't remember that. Clearly I'm much cooler than that now. (yay?)

But it IS Word Verfication Wednesday. Yay. And Wednesday Ws, which I don't have the inclination to do today. Nay. It's also Chocolate Wednesday. Yay. And some people call it hump day. (I don't even want to SAY if this is a yay or nay for fear of being taken the wrong way!) So really, Wednesday could be a really cool day of the week. Better than Tuesday, at least! ;) But, it's the start to a new month, which is ALWAYS a good thing-- a month of 'spring-ness'. Yay. Which translates into flowers and sunshine. YAY. And floods. Nay. And I am down two permanent kids as of today (nay)-- the day seems SOOO quiet. YAY. It's kinda nice-- I'll get so much done this month, so I'm happy for the break. YAY. Although, this week sometime I'll be putting up new signs for more childcare, which means I'll be doing interviews again. NAY.

Selling Girl Guide cookies, for you locals who want some. They're the chocolate and vanilla sandwich type. Yay. NOT the nasty mint chocolate ones. NAY!!! If I don't sell them to our ASSIGNED route, I end up with all these cookies in my home. Nay. Buy them!!!!!! i do NOT want them! I say Nay Nay!~

(Dont' forget to play Word Verification Wednesday!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate April Fools too. I think it's SO dumb. Same as you...can't wipe your own butt dumb. Nay.

April though is a happy month for me. Yay! :)

I would love some GG cookies. Guess I'll hit up Chantelle since you're too far. Sorry I can't help you too!

Word verification: culash - the new word to say that patterns mixed with patterns is back in (cool and clash).

Kare said...

Ersneser.

Another name for a woman's nose.

Adlibby said...

Chocolate Wednesday -- YAY!!

Word Ver: Prottrot -- um, sounds like something that would require an antifungal for an unmentionable body part.

Grand Pooba said...

So then it's okay for you to hump the refrigerator but only on Wednesdays?

prempsiv:

The week before a dislexic woman has her period.

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

This is my 1st time to your blog but I love the Yay Nay format! So cute

and good news for you fool haters. April Fools was canceled.

Unknown said...

every day is chocolate day in my house! I did make a kitty litter cake for my kids today, though...HAr dee har har!

shingshl- when I chinese man get shingles