Thursday, April 16, 2009

Where Am I?

Hi guys.
Sorry. No blogging lately- I have been busy!
Will and his four kids are visiting for the next few days, and I'm still working during the day, and you know-- life.
I'll blog again. Next week! ;)
With pictures. And stories. And drama (I'm sure I can create SOMETHING by next week :P )

I haven't even read anyone else's blogs! I hope you're all cranky, feisty, opinionated and wonderful as you always are, bloggy friends (blends? Frogs?). We'll catch up soon.

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

well, ya know...whenever you can. I'll just keep checking back. ;)

deb@virginia blue said...

Oh, how I've missed you!!

I'm anxiously awaiting your return...

Anonymous said...

I've totally missed your bloggin'. Can't wait to hear about what you've been up to!

Annelie said...

Have an awesome weekend! :)

Michelle said...

I know you are super busy but could you please email me yur picture pic so I can get it ordered?? I have a bunch other to order with yours. Thanks!!

EmmaP said...

what? busy? you? a single-working-mom? now, that's hard to believe. all right, i'll forgive you for not posting. this just means that your nexts posts will have to be juicier, funnier, and Bloggier. ;)