Monday, April 27, 2009

Not Me Monday.

It's NOT that time again-- hosted by MckMamma, here's another week's version of NOT ME MONDAY.

So, I was NOT making breakfast for Mimi this morning, when I did NOT see two bags of macadamia nuts on the pantry shelf. I totally am NOT craving White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies now! Unfortunately, I do NOT have to go to the grocery store this morning if I'd like to make those, seeing as the stash of white chocolate chunks in my Pantry is so NOT plentiful. As IF I keep that type of stuff in my cupboard! I'm always NOT worried that Paul will all of a sudden show up and raid my food cupboards again, like on the X-weighted TV show! ;)

I am NOT happy about finally attending my own ward yesterday. Seems like, well, a month of Sundays since I had been there, what with holidays, conference, and travelling to temple-city to visit Will.

Will is NOT teaching me soooo much about myself. I do NOT feel a different sense of respect from him than I've felt from any man before. I do NOT enjoy spending HOURS discussing our fears and our futures, reading journal excerpts and do NOT enjoy the growth of our relationship while watching him 'semi' parent my kids, and him watching me. It is NOT odd for me to remember that we're both "dating" each other's children too, and that's just the way it is with single parents. I did NOT get a long email from his ex, after the post that was SOOOO not intended to start as much drama as it did!! It was NOT a nice letter, to which I was grateful for.

I was NOT slightly annoyed with Chris again this weekend. Not because of something he technically 'DID', but.... well. Friday night he did NOT want to come see the kids after work. I do not have a problem with that, and know that my kids do NOT need that time with their father. I did NOT plan my 'movie-date night' with the monkeys like we have done often. I did NOT expect Chris to have better things to do after dinner (although, I did NOT forget that his girlfriend was out of town, so technically, he DIDN'T have anything else to...ahem... do). I was NOT a bit put-out when he did NOT decide to stay through the movie with us. It did NOT make me feel kinda intruded upon seeing as it was MY evening with the kids and my 'thing' with them, but I did NOT keep my mouth shut about it. In those type of moments, I do NOT appreciate that, as another single dad, Will can explain Chris' side a bit, and do NOT understand that my comfort is not more important than my children's need to be near their father as much as possible. And, yes, even Chris' need to be near his children.

I am NOT annoyed with the rabbits in my area who keep eating all my flowers! I did NOT plant over 150 bulbs last fall, and am sure that 140 have been dug up and eaten already. grrr. I am NOT considering killing the mo fos with some serious poison or pellet gun some drastic action against said hoppers. I'm not a fan of bunnies/rabbits/hares to begin with, seeing as I have a permanent scar on my arm from a rabbit bite. It's NOT a big scar that people are always shocked about when I say a bunny did it. I may or may NOT have deserved the bite, as I was 8 years old and did NOT scold the bunny immediately after he was NOT done mating. Word to the wise, post-coital rabbits do NOT need a bit of down time before you get them all angry at you.

I do NOT have a nice quiet week. It is NOT cold and snowing yet again, and I am NOT looking forward to MAY!!!! YAY.

I am NOT going to go make those cookies now. tee hee. I do NOT want to discuss what the scale is saying lately. :)

7 comments:

Jillene said...

hehe!! Great not me Monday post. I am NOT happy at all that you are NOT happy with Will!! (0;

Unknown said...

Ew. That last photo did NOT make me throw up a little in my mouth.

Debbie Jo said...

Marci....you did NOT take the words right out of my mouth...!!!! *woof*

And I know its not word Verification wednesday, but this is funny.

Paries = read as Panies...and I pronounced it Pannies! Like Panties!! HAHAHAHA, I'm dying here! Such a dumb word, it always gets me into a giggle fit!

Unknown said...

Wow...so mnay things to not be pondering and happy/thinking about.

I am not (for real) happy to see that zipper-jeans photo.

Grand Pooba said...

Aaaaaa! My eyes, my eyes!

zipbagofbones said...

Sexy. Makes me feel like a supermodel.

Megan said...

Mmm..yeah...that last photo just may make me puke. Bleck!!!

That bunny scar...eeek!

Loved your NOT ME's this week! =)