Saturday, April 18, 2009

Six Word Saturday

For more 6 word saturday, visit Cate at SHOW MY FACE and play along, or play along in the comments! My six words:


Remember Me? I Used to Blog. :)



Still with *wonderful* company, loving every minute!! My kids are now with Chris, so today's a day of teenagers and Will, and I think we're going swimming again. Of course, it'll be way more fun now that I don't have to watch LL try to drown herself!

Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll catch you soon!

5 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

I *do* remember you! ;) Thanks for playing. Glad you're out enjoying life!

EmmaP said...

Wait! What is your name again?

Melissa B. said...

Are you on sabbatical, or what? Great 6 words!

Grand Pooba said...

Best one yet!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Everybody needs some time sometime. :)