Monday, April 20, 2009

Nope, Not Me Monday!

Today I did NOT wake up tooooo tired from the great last few days. I will NOT catch you up on my absence:

I did NOT enjoy picking up Will from the Airport on Wednesday night, and did NOT love watching his kids' joy in greeting their father. I did NOT love watching his reciprocated happiness and my heart did NOT take a picture in that moment. And I did NOT wish the same thing that he did when he threw a coin in the fountain at the terminal. When I did NOT ask him what he wished, he said I knew already...Some things you just know.

I did NOT then have a busy-ish week, and did NOT LOVE sitting down at the dinner table, all seven kids around us. I did NOT love having a priesthood holder in the home to 'preside' over dinner and delegate prayers, etc. I was NOT raised in a home like that, and Will was NOT either, so it was nice for me to somewhat return to my roots and enjoy a home being run the way I want it to be, entirely.

I did NOT feed 18 people pizza on Friday, stressed with trying to get LL out the door to a Brownie Camp. I did NOT get totally frustrated at the fact that I couldn't find any of her required things on the list, and did NOT nearly have a meltdown in front of all those people! It was close. But no tears. Thankfully.

Chris took the kids to his place, and I did NOT then enjoy a movie with Will and his kids. I did NOT enjoy sleeping in the next morning, as Will's kids were NOT SILENT! (mine are usually pretty good, but I still usually have to wake up to make sure they're not flooding the kitchen or something) Will and I then did NOT take them to the wave pool again. I did NOT think Will's super sexy enjoy myself and did NOT totally tire myself out!

On unrelated notes, I did NOT talk with Will's ex on the phone for the first time, and no, I did NOT freak her out talk very nicely with her.

I did NOT drive with Will's daughter back to L-town *(2 hours away) to drop them off at their mother's, and she and I did NOT have a great heart-to-heart. "Girl talk". It was NOT fun dancing like a goof in the car with her.

I did NOT forget to pull out my camera the ENTIRE week! I will NOT be begging Will for a few pics from his personal camera I can post for ya'll here, perhaps. They will NOT be rated G! ;).

I did NOT wish this week didn't have to end... I did NOT enjoy every moment with Will, and do NOT find myself falling for him more and more each minute. I do NOT think he's great. I do NOT find it funny, however, that my brother and his girlfriend announced their engagement recently, only to have my OTHER sister and her boyfriend announce theirs. They are NOT getting married a week apart (to make things easier for travelling family members) and I have NOT have NUMEROUS people ask if I'm going to complete the trilogy by announcing my OWN engagement. Uh, I will NOT let you know.

I did NOT get a little miffed with Chris about HIS girlfriend staying over at his house while our kids were there. I am NOT a bit perturbed about the fact that he got on my case over the kids meeting Will a few months into dating, but now he's only known HIS girlfriend for a few WEEKS! I did NOT think that was a bit annoying.

And I am NOT totally tired. And will likely NOT go to bed early.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

ahhahaha, they will NOT be rated G! I laughed pretty hard at that comment.
Don't worry about the trilogy effect. I wasn't planning to make it a double decker...or cause havoc on our parents, but my fiance and I feel it's the 'right' time. Regardless of any other family weddings.
mmm, shirtless guys at pools...who belong to us....mmmmm

deb@virginia blue said...

Truly...

I am NOT happy for you at all.

xox

Jillene said...

I am NOT happy for you. NOT one bit!! (0;

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

I'm so NOT glad you had such a fun time with Will and the kids.

Anonymous said...

He did NOT sleep at your house?

Debbi said...

I'm confused, Anon. Are we still in the 'not me' phrase, or the real phrase?! lol If I answer "No", I'm not sure if I'm lying or telling the truth! lol