Friday, March 6, 2009

Cute and Hugs go together like Candy and Fridays

Wow! Send out a little love, get a little love back! How fun.

I got awarded these TWO awards yesterday. Thanks to Sassy Britches, I add to my wall. :) The 'CUTE'S BLOGGER AWARD'. This one states that, in order to accept, I have to tell you ten cute things about me. Uh. Yah. Finding more than three could be tough! Then, I pass it to 10 other cute people. Are we talking cute-looking, or cute blogs? Because, and I'm not saying this about any of YOU guys (clearly), but when I've bloghopped, there are some BUTT UGLY rather non-pretty bloggers out there.This one, The Hugs Award. Who doesn't need a hug? So, I need to spread the lovin' to 10 other bloggers.

Because BOTH require 10 bloggers, I'm just giving love and hugs to 10 of my cute friends! ;) I have so many cute friends. Like attracts like, right? ;P

Now for the yucky part; what makes me cute? Well, this would be WAY easier if, like Sassy, I had someone who wrote this part for me.

  1. When I got excited as a child, I used to 'sniff' really hard, put my hands to my face, and ...how do I explain it... drum my fingers quickly against my nose. My family made so much fun of me. I've stopped it, for the most part, but once in a while I find myself putting my hands to my face in the same way. Thankfully, I usually catch myself before I completely embarrass myself!

  2. The way I get all freaked out and laugh and cry at the same time when I'm scared. Like, when crabs need killing for dinner. Or when we catch a mighty mouse in a garbage can, and Chris, thinking it's something I'd WANT to 'check out'... tilts the garbage can just enough that mousie jumps out and runs right over my bare feet!!! I will never forgive him for that one. It coulda DIED in the garbage can, but nooooo- that's inhumane. Whatever.

  3. I fold underwear. Into little packages. And always will. Is it cute to you? maybe not-- but the pantie packages themselves are cute.... Want a tutorial??? Allow me to share-- I love it, and it helps to have more room in the drawers drawer. By the way- I hate the word drawers. It's a dumb English word that makes me feel like an illiterate when I say it.

  4. If I want to learn how to play a song on the piano, or guitar, I have to hear it done first. I mean, I can read music, but something about hearing it helps me.

  5. I harmonize to songs on the radio, on the TV, or even to twinkle twinkle. Harmonizing makes me happy. I'm so thankful for that talent that my mother instilled in me. Singing with my siblings so much while growing up helped.

  6. If you're a male, and you want to make me complete, hug me and kiss my forehead. Slowly. Just a simple forehead kiss makes me feel like a child again, and I feel secure and truly loved. A kiss like that fixes my sadness, my anxiety, my sickness... anything. I think it's the cutest kiss one can give.

  7. I pull faces a lot when I'm dancing. Which is funny, because I watched my little brother dancing recently at a drum concert he was part of-- and realized, I pull the same faces as him sometimes. And I realized how funny it looks. And how much more I love him for it! lol

  8. SERIOUSLY? You want me to think of three other 'cute' things about me? uh... yah, I'm spent. I have no idea. Cute about me??? My ears. They're like monkey ears, they always have been, and I've been teased about them a lot. But they've got character. And thankfully, they're not a dominant gene, so my kids don't have to suffer the same childhood ridicule.

  9. cute about me? mmmm.... I'm a travelling entertainment for kids. I swear, kids (and kids at heart) are truly entertained with the things I can do with my tongue. It passes time. ;) Kinda a travelling freak show, but yah, potato potahto. I'm calling it cute.

  10. I search for compliments. Not that I think that's cute. So, YOU can tell me what number 10 is. Cuz I have no idea! lol And I need to get stuff done. Like change bums. Which is so NOT cute, it kinda took away from my 'thinking cute things' mojo.

And for the ten cute bloggers:
1) Carla= my walking bud, haven't seen her in forever, and she's super cute. She's had medical issues, so a hug is always a good thing to spread.
2) Katerina= Yep, Kat is cute. And has/had mono. So, giving hugs like this is better than IRL because I can keep my distance!
3) Sheridan = she's WAY Cute. check out her smile! I just hug her cuz I wanna squish her. We're pseudo related too! ;)
4)Starting Over @ 24= even with the blue line, he's way cute. And, apparently, he says he's short, so he's even cuter.
5)Pooba= really cute, even the name of her blog is cute-- I love he Flinstone reference. Remember the grand pooba? On top of a cute name, she acts goofy with her sisters the way I do. oh, and has a hot dad-- really, what else is there to love? lol
6)Andy= if you think syphilis and inmates are cute (and yes, sometimes both together), you'll totally agree that Andy's got cute down pat! Expletives are cute, right?
7) Katy = So fun and cute. I'm new to her following, but am loving it.
8) BobbiJo = her blog is cute, she's way cute, and seriously, her little girls are DANG cute! Nothing BobbiJo does is NOT cute. She radiates cute.
9) Cute Things = uh. It says it's cute RIGHT in its name! Seriously. falling asleep AND being cute-- doesn't get any cuter.
10)Ryan Ashley Scott = Now, given, the hug award was already given to you, but still. You deserve more hugs. Cuz you're awesome.

6 comments:

Annelie said...

Congrats on your awards, and I love the list - especially #7! Glad to hear me & my sister (& mother) are not the only ones :)

Itworksforbobbi said...

How many times can you say "cute" on your blog? And seriously, I LOVE HOW YOU FOLD YOUR UNDIES! I'm gonna try that, it's sooo...cute.

Unknown said...

That is a cute 'CUTE list', but I'll bet there is even more you could type. I think the undies is my favorite. The photos made me a little envious---I am not good at folding anything!

Debbi said...

Bobbi-Jo: 42 times IS a lot of 'cutes'. lol

Sassy Britches said...

Oh, good. Glad you got the message.

I'm totally digging the forehead kiss thing! Awwwwww, now I might go seeking out someone to do this for me!

Hailey said...

I'm with you on the underwear folding and the forehead kisses....I fold all underwear - and get teased by a good friend for it. But I just like the way it looks...the house can be complete mayhem and I will be on the couch folding the undies :) I like the way you fold though - I don't tuck it into the little space, but may have to try that!

And forehead kisses - could there be a more sweet, more intimate...more loving kiss than that? I LOVE them too....they mean something :)

great list!