Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Monday

It's Monday. I have had my neck out of alignment for a few days, and everytime I try to stretch or crack it, it's not helping. I have suffered a stupid headache now for over a week because of it. GAH! How annoying. So, last night I went to bed SUPER early (for me) and it STILL didn't help. :( To make crappy matters worse, I started yesterday morning off with a sore throat and my runny nose only got worse through the day. This morning, it's still getting worse! I leave in 5 days-- I Do NOT want to be sick!!! I must must must get better quickly.

Quick status update: Mimi stayed trained at Daddy's house! Apart from the one time she peed AND pooed herself. Ew. So glad I wasn't picking THAT one up! lol

I'm finding my new challenge with Chris is to stop judging his choices. I know what he's doing in his life. It's not my business, and, when he asked me why I even care last night, I realized that I care because I will ALWAYS want him to be a better person. Don't I want that for everyone I know? On top of that surface answer, I need his example to my children to be something I can be secure with. And lately, that's not happening. I am finding that my new 'mole-hill' to get over is learning to let him live with the ramifications of his actions without reminding him how they'll affect my kids. I hope, that in the course of him making a poor decision, my kids will have learned from me enough to recognize his actions as what they are. Still, all the while, I'm trying not to be judgemental... something I need to work on for SURE!I had an interesting weekend. A bit of drama (mostly self-inflicted anyways), but a lot of fun for the most part. Kannie and I spent a while on Saturday together, and she pulled me out of my grumpy mood as we tried on shirts by stuffing other clothes down them to see what they'd fit like after next week. LOL The sales lady just laughed, and I'm sure she thought we were odd, but whatever. Funny anyways. We had a great lunch together, chatting. We had fun in a few other stores, and lots of fun singing at the top of our lungs in the car! lol

For your info: STILL AT 140lbs!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. This is recockulous!

And, for all those who felt my pain last week, I bought a bunch of mousetraps with Kannie, too. That mouse, and all his little friends, are in for it this week. I hope to catch a few this week so I can set up the traps again while I'm gone and see what happens!

0 comments: