Thursday, August 28, 2008

Get My Groove On

What me and my 'girls' are dancing to lately. hahah. And man, can they bounce to the beat. HAHAHA. I funny to me.
Yes, again, there's sometimes a reoccurring theme here.. but it's my music, you can groove along if you like. Or don't. lol

I'm Done!
Only the funnest song EVER! lol. I love Jo Dee.. that's not news to anyone. But this song rocks. Like, push-play-and-set-the-repeat rocks!

Leavin'
Don't know why.. the more I listen to this song, the more I like it. Although, the message leaves something to be desired! lol

Potential Break Up Song
Yep. These girls are fun. I don't know how I found them-- kinda youtube-stumbled on this song, and liked it.

Heartbreaker
JUST introduced to this by Rachel. 10 Q babe. I likie this one.

2 comments:

Suze said...

Stalked you! Yup....gotta love blog stalking. Found you on Erin's. Anyways to find mine you have to be invited. Email me though. susanprice@ldsliving.com

Rach and Tay Campbell said...

ya its a WAY fabulous song! haha im a music creeper myself. and the potential break-up song? "I want my stuff, back, did you get that? i want my stuff back!" haha it sounds so hilarious when she says it so seriously! YOU rae fabulous Deb! your blog is by far my favorite to creep on! xx