Friday, August 15, 2008

Leaving The Old Me Behind

I'm out, guys! I don't even have time for a real post today-- busy packing and cleaning the house. (I know I won't want to clean when i return, so I have to get it done today).
I will post when I can-- but not likely until I return-- I don't know if I'll have internet access while I'm in Utah.
Believe it or not-- this sign is actually REAL and on the temple grounds! lol. I find that funny.

I need this. For the FIRST time, I'm purely excited to leave. Just excited. Gonna go, spend a bit of time having a BLAST as a girl friend with Kare, spend a bit of time in spiritual enlightenment walking temple grounds, and spend a bit of time just sorting out my internal issues.

Oh, and a bit of time getting new body parts, perhaps! My aunt said it best: I hope to come home with bOObs instead of boobs. LOL Or, this ( o Y o ) instead of this \ 0/\O/ hahahah. Man, I have too much time on my hands to make those pictures- I'm outta here to pack. lol

Take care of things while I'm gone! :P

8 comments:

Unknown said...

your first boob picture doesn't look right because of the spacing. But I know you'll come back looking fabulous! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yes it does! But the second one I was confused about! lol. Either way you may not weigh 137 anymore...Just so you know, I was at 134 the other day.

Debbi said...

what do you mean, it doesn't look right? Looks right to me.

The second one is tubular and different sizes. LOL. Nevermind, then, Kiki.

No, I won't weigh 137. I know. :(

Anonymous said...

But at least it'll be bOOb weight! That's worth making an exception for.... ;)

Cheryl and Bob said...

Have fun on your trip!! Hope to see you when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! Glad I finally realized I can leave notes even while not a member. LMBO!

holymotherofgod said...

have a great trip!

Erin said...

Debbi,
I just have to say... I just found your blog today & am enjoying it SOOO much! You are SO open & honest. It's very inspiring! And wishing you "happy healing" - share how it goes as I am saving for the "Mommy Special" myself!(Tummy tuck & boob lift - at this rate I may be looking for a REDUCTION!) LOL