Thursday, December 11, 2008

Movie Meme

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Pete's Dragon, pretty much any Disney movie, pretty much any DORA movie

02. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theater.
Blair Witch Project, The Sixth Sense

03. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Gene Kelly, Will Smith, Robin Williams (for their acting abilities, not their looks. Cummon, people, I have MUCH better taste in men than Robin Williams! lol)

04. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.
Nicholas Cage, Tom Cruise, Keanu Reaves (looks or not, they ALWAYS play the same character in all their roles, and they annoy me)

05. Name a movie that you can quote from.
Princess Bride, Disney movies/ Pixar movies

06. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
Grease, Chicago, The Sound of Music, Hairspray, Dreamgirls

07. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
See above. Although, I haven't seen Mamma Mia yet, and I'm sure I'd add that one to the list too!

08. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Patch Adams, Pay It Forward, Dude Where's My Car

09. Name a movie that you own that may surprise people.
Deuce Bigalo, Male Gigalo

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Jaime Fox ( technically, he went from acting to music, but it was still impressive)
NOT Jennifer Lopez. Not even close!

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
Yes, a few. Although I don't remember which ones.

12. Ever made out in a movie?
See above answer. (haha, totally totally kidding.) If I made out in a movie, it was a rented movie, not in a theatre. That's just a waste of money!!

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it.
Mr. and Mrs. Smith

14. Ever walked out of a movie?
No.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Life Is Beautiful (with subtitles). But I've cried at home lots: Pay It Forward, Patch Adams, The Notebook, PS I Love You,

16. Popcorn?
abso-freeking-lutely!! with butter. I actually prefer microwave.

17. How often do you go to the movies?
Hardly ever. Three times a year, max.

18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Madagascar 2.

19. What is your favourite/preferred genre of movie?
I really enjoy most anything, other than sci-fi. Batman/comic book heros isn't really my thing either. I like action, scary, drama, chick-flick, even

20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Snow White.

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Borat, Lord of the Rings

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Moulin Rouge. Trust me, you need to see it a few times to really learn to enjoy it. The beginning is enough to turn people off.

23. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?
The House On Haunted Hill. I am really disturbed by that one. NOT to be confused with "The Haunting", which came out about the same time. The Haunting, I liked.

24. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen?
Hm, nothing comes to mind. Lots of movies are funny, but none left that lasting impression, I guess.

25. EXTRA CREDIT - Favourite Christmas Movie?
Points to you guys who know it-- I've only mentioned it, like TEN times on this blog!!

4 comments:

zipbagofbones said...

That's a good list! Someday, when we meet (i.e. you catch me sitting outside your house with binoculars), we can sing the Grease soundtrack together. Until they put the cuffs on me, anyways.

deb@virginia blue said...

OMIGOSH!...our list of actors who would turn us off from seeing a movie is EXACTLY THE SAME!

i'm so happy you don't like tom cruise!!!...it makes me love you even more =)

Nikki said...

K. I LOVE LOTR - seriously watch them all the time. I also adore Moulin Rouge and anything by Baz, another one I could sing along to. Fun list, makes me want to go rent Dude, where's my car?

holymotherofgod said...

CLAPS VERY HARD FOR #4.

KEANU REEVES SUXXOR!!!!

OMG!!!!!

I knew you were awsome for SO many more reasons!!