Monday, December 22, 2008

Yay or Nay (a la Ginger)

Yay for only 3 days until Christmas.
Nay for the season coming to a close soon.
Yay that our Christmas tree isn't totally dead, seeing as it's been up for over a month.
Yay that it didn't fall down AGAIN!

Yay for Mimi's third birthday today!!!
Nay for her getting some weird ear infection last night and screaming for a few hours.
Yay for friends who get out of bed to come give her a blessing.
Nay for having a CRAZY busy dayhome today!!!! Ten kids and counting! Party.
Yay for the money.
Nay for making the lunch! ;)
Nay for the mess.

Yay for having hours on Saturday all to myself to do whatever I wanted to do.. for ME!
Yay for a new haircut!
Yay for an early Christmas present from my in-laws.
Yay for a new bra- by the way, with b@@bapalooza, buying bras is neither cheap or easy to find, as I have to go to a specialty store. Don't ask why, but I've ALWAYS loved buying new underwear!! It's the best.

Nay for more snow to shovel... meaning bad roads to drive on. blegh.
Yay that I'm done my gift shopping.
Nay that I'm NOT done my grocery shopping.
Yay for running 7 miles this weekend-- sorry, I'm sure you think I'm lame, but I'm kinda proud of myself so far!

Nay for being told our ward (at church) is being split again next week and knowing we'll be in different wards than some of our friends AGAIN... for the 2nd time in 3 years.
Yay for having the ward split and possibly knowing everyone in the ward again!
Yay for seeing friends yesterday that I don't get to see often.
Nay for friends of friends who are having a not-good Christmas season.

Yay for not getting too sick (so far) and 'killing' whatever was giving me a headcold and sore throat.
Yay for school being done and not having to make lunches for a whole two weeks!

Yay for new family photos tonight- yes, they are including Chris for these ones for the first time in almost 3 years!
Nay for not cleaning the kitchen ALL weekend, and having to do it today in order to find some clean utensils!

4 comments:

holymotherofgod said...

lol nice Yay Nay list =P
I dig it !!!

WOOHOO 3 more days!
=D

zipbagofbones said...

That's a great list! I love how you're looking on the bright side of having the kids home for two weeks, not having to pack lunches (which I also despise doing).

Unknown said...

Yay for YOU!

Hey, what's the best email address to reach you on? I need to send you something off-blog ;)

Debbi said...

Ginger
best email is
debbirn2b@hotmail.com

(hah, considering it's the ONLY email! lol)