Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Still AFK!!!

Sorry, guys-- still decorating. I've been given a carpet cleaner from my friend for the day, so today I'm gonna clean carpets and finish most of the decorations. I won't be doing the tree for a week or two, though, so there will be boxes in my front room for a bit. (grumble) Someday I'll post again-- with my more free time. Still no dayhome kids. And tomorrow I have my birthday present to myself: my yearly physical. Joy of lameness.

HAHAH, funny. Saw this on THIS blog.What a moron. Funny. Good actor, dumb as a post, apparently.

Okay, off to vacuum.

2 comments:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Happy (early) birthday!

You should write "Happy Birthday to me" on your stomach so the doctor sees it and maybe gives you a discount on your physical.

Debbi said...

Jenny.
Your idea is hilarious. However, in Canada, I don't pay for my physical anyways. So, really, he'd just say happy birthday. And frankly, I don't want him making small talk while he's.. uh... working.