Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Wishing For Daisy Halos - Crack Addicts Don't Do So Well In Blood Tests

So, I went and actually accomplished something today.
It was really funny, actually. I called my doctor to set up that appointment, and the receptionist goes, "well, why don't you just come in when you bring in Bear today". I'm all "WHAT!!!!". Aparently, Bear had a doctor's appointment today, and I didn't even know. What a scatter-brain! She musta thought I was some crack-addict Mom!
So, we went there, then i got my blood test at the clinic, then we went and got Bear's Birth certificate forms filled out and filed. Then I hung at my sister's for a while, and then came home and napped! It was a great nap. I think my whole problem lately is just not getting enough sleep, because Bear and LL slept in a little today, but it made a world of a difference.
Chris got two box-seat tickets to the Flames' hockey game tonight, so we were able to go on a date without the kids and have some fun. We won, and it wasn't too bad of a game to watch, actually, QUITE different crowd than the Canucks' games, that's for sure. It was nice, except I hate that my boobs will all of a sudden start leaking while I'm talking to a bunch of Chris' work buddies. Yeah, lovely.
So, tomorrow I wake early to watch my sister's kids, then head off downtown to fill out some more house forms and junk. Blah. How terribly lame.

0 comments: